IGNORED

Tommy Conway - Signs for 'Boro- Official

22 minutes ago, mozo said:

You don't think when that January window closes, Burnley are left with a serious value depreciation of their asset?

No - this ⬇️

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No.  He’s sat at £2m on their books at the mo.  In January he’s sat at £1.5m…and they still have a whole summer to sell him, when his book value will be just £1m.  We’ll still probably be interested!  His value will be determined by lots of things.  Who knows, he might be doing well for Burnley and they might re-contract him!

Logical conclusion of the train of thought is that anyone with 18 months left has their value drop off a cliff. In which case this January we can expect a fire sale of, amongst others, Atkinson, Pring, O’Leary, Mehmeti (well we could sell him). Six months left - yes. One year left - yes, but less so. Eighteen months left? Nope.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Because we can’t get Burnley to drop their price to our valuation.

Dave, I'm sure you watched the game yesterday, as did I, it was crying out for a 'Twine' type player IMHO.

We need him.

22 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No.  He’s sat at £2m on their books at the mo.  In January he’s sat at £1.5m…and they still have a whole summer to sell him, when his book value will be just £1m.  We’ll still probably be interested!  His value will be determined by lots of things.  Who knows, he might be doing well for Burnley and they might re-contract him!

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

No - this ⬇️

Logical conclusion of the train of thought is that anyone with 18 months left has their value drop off a cliff. In which case this January we can expect a fire sale of, amongst others, Atkinson, Pring, O’Leary, Mehmeti (well we could sell him). Six months left - yes. One year left - yes, but less so. Eighteen months left? Nope.

I'm obviously quite simple but that looks like the book value is depreciating and the negotiating power is decreasing and the contract is bang in 12 months, meaning losing a player for a free is a serious threat. 

Yes, that applies to all of the aforementioned City players too. 

But the key point is, do Burnley see Twine as an asset to cash in on, or a player to contribute this season?

If he's just a squad player, I'd say they've until the end of January to find a deal. 

Of course, if he's regarded as a player of value on the Turf Moor pitch, it's a different story.

Maybe I just don't get it.

25 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

Not in terms of ffp or any other rule book but I’m convinced SL is trying to reduce the budget from the heady days , pre covid when he ‘went for it’ and dumb and dumber pissed it all down the drain.

SL seems to be.

My gut feeling is In respect of Cash/Equity he is more comfortable with putting in £5-10m per year rather than £15-20m.

Perhaps even £10-15m.too toppy for him now in respect of annual input.

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Dave, I'm sure you watched the game yesterday, as did I, it was crying out for a 'Twine' type player IMHO.

We need him.

That really is another debate.  I’m not wholly convinced we need such a specific type, nor a singular of that specific type, as that would mean key-man dependency.  I think there are different ways to skin that cat.

But it does seems that Manning does, and that’s all that counts.  And in him making it clear that’s what he wants, it’s kinda only fair that a player so specific, so unique, probably ought to be the one we bust a gut to sign.  Paying over the odds / our odds if need be.

Said this on one of the pods last week, but as a City fan, I would rather we’d not signed Sinclair Armstrong and spent the money we spent on him, on Twine.

Give the manager what he wants.

Had it been me, I’d have made sure he was signing no1 this summer.  I’m sure Liam Manning would’ve liked that too.

+++++

This has some parallels with last season, in not giving the manager what he wants…there is still time to redeem that situation.

Go and do a deal with Burnley and Conway.  Swallow a bit of negotiation-pride and see whether a deal can be cobbled together.  Two birds killed with one stone.

Why do we make it so hard for ourselves?

• Like 9
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, mozo said:

But the key point is, do Burnley see Twine as an asset to cash in on, or a player to contribute this season?

As it stands they see him as a squad player.  A £4m asset over 4 years to a club like Burnley is someone they can afford to let go free in 2 years time.  They’ll get a bit of value on the pitch, or maybe they’ll loan him out and recover some costs along the way.  I’m not saying they will be as flippant as me about it, but I doubt they’re as worried about Twine as other players.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As it stands they see him as a squad player.  A £4m asset over 4 years to a club like Burnley is someone they can afford to let go free in 2 years time.  They’ll get a bit of value on the pitch, or maybe they’ll loan him out and recover some costs along the way.  I’m not saying they will be as flippant as me about it, but I doubt they’re as worried about Twine as other players.

👍

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

SL seems to be.

My gut feeling is In respect of Cash/Equity he is more comfortable with putting in £5-10m per year rather than £15-20m.

Perhaps even £10-15m.too toppy for him now in respect of annual input.

Mr P, I admire your optimism. I think that the future Jan/Summer transfer fund will amount to a maximum c£0-5m. Didn’t Phil Alexander say SL was no longer willing to fund us (other than the obligatory deficit payment). Whether the City fan base will adhere to another season finishing between 10-18 remains to be seen. Personally I think this is the last season that fans will put up with mediocrity with the potential of the likes of Oxford & Pompey leapfrogging us and think actually that’s me done.

As I said in a previous post to get us up we are going to have to find either a top coach (doubtful), or throw millions at it (even more doubtful). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cidre Monita said:

Mr P, I admire your optimism. I think that the future Jan/Summer transfer fund will amount to a maximum c£0-5m. Didn’t Phil Alexander say SL was no longer willing to fund us (other than the obligatory deficit payment). Whether the City fan base will adhere to another season finishing between 10-18 remains to be seen. Personally I think this is the last season that fans will put up with mediocrity with the potential of the likes of Oxford & Pompey leapfrogging us and think actually that’s me done.

As I said in a previous post to get us up we are going to have to find either a top coach (doubtful), or throw millions at it (even more doubtful). 

First time in a while I've been called optimistic Cidre! 😀

I meant Cash Losses as in the amount to keep the lights on etc. I will have to dig out the Phil Alexander comments. Was £13m last season and £22mish in the final year of the likes of Kalas, DaSilva..Baker retirement but we still paid his wages for the year.

Yes that is a sobering thought actually. Oxford and Portsmouth leaping above us? 18th would be a drastic drop-off and the first iirc since 2020-21?

Yes without some elements of change we aren't getting into that Top 6 anytime soon.

8 minutes ago, Cidre Monita said:

The other bit of optimism I can bring is that IF the Sporting Quarter is ever built that will increase our Revenue again. A lot of that will come under the Football Club Group...

10 hours ago, George Rs said:

Just don’t want Bournemouth coming in for him, don’t think I could take scott semenyo and tommy all lining up together in the prem. 

he ain’t good enough for Bournemouth to come in for him. 

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

First time in a while I've been called optimistic Cidre! 😀

I meant Cash Losses as in the amount to keep the lights on etc. I will have to dig out the Phil Alexander comments. Was £13m last season and £22mish in the final year of the likes of Kalas, DaSilva..Baker retirement but we still paid his wages for the year.

Yes that is a sobering thought actually. Oxford and Portsmouth leaping above us? 18th would be a drastic drop-off and the first iirc since 2020-21?

Yes without some elements of change we aren't getting into that Top 6 anytime soon.

Mr P, always the bean counter, my friend. I was just merely commenting on the fact that SL is merely going to cover the losses with a small transfer budget available to whatever manager/coach at the time to maintain the status quo. See also the City Ladies & Bears in respect of this. I appreciate every club/company has to have an annual budget set but we always hear stories that we have to cut costs and we are the lower tier of wages. Little Bristol (City/ Bears/Ladies) is always the message. 

Wouldn’t it be great for once to hear from a billionaire owner ‘sod it’ I’m not getting any younger, I’m going for it.

We can but dream. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The other bit of optimism I can bring is that IF the Sporting Quarter is ever built that will increase our Revenue again. A lot of that will come under the Football Club Group...

Thanks for that, pal. Have you ever considered volunteering for the Samaritans?! 

3 minutes ago, Cidre Monita said:

Mr P, always the bean counter, my friend. I was just merely commenting on the fact that SL is merely going to cover the losses with a small transfer budget available to whatever manager/coach at the time to maintain the status quo. See also the City Ladies & Bears in respect of this. I appreciate every club/company has to have an annual budget set but we always hear stories that we have to cut costs and we are the lower tier of wages. Little Bristol (City/ Bears/Ladies) is always the message. 

Wouldn’t it be great for once to hear from a billionaire owner ‘sod it’ I’m not getting any younger, I’m going for it.

We can but dream. 

I'm with you Cidre, I think we are underspending!

Yes it would be great if we went for it from a solid base..I in dreams have had us sign Stansfield and Swift e.g. 

14 minutes ago, Cidre Monita said:

Thanks for that, pal. Have you ever considered volunteering for the Samaritans?! 

Basically the more money we generate the more we can spend although SL should definitely be putting more in too..I assume the Sporting Quarter when complete will bolster out spending power.

Other than that, the medium term future looks fairly mediocre or unexciting at best...I'm struggling to see how it isn't.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

We need him.

Maybe we would have won yesterday with Twine or a Twine type player. 

However Twine didn't really show too much during his loan spell that he would have made the difference yesterday. 

• Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Maybe we would have won yesterday with Twine or a Twine type player. 

However Twine didn't really show too much during his loan spell that he would have made the difference yesterday. 

Opinions differ WSM. It's what LM wants, apparently, so who are we to say differently?

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Opinions differ WSM. It's what LM wants, apparently, so who are we to say differently?

I think it's very easy to get suckered into thinking Twine would have made the difference yesterday.  

He's only ever made just the 4 assists in 49 Championship games and zero assists in the 10 games he played for us. 

The evidence suggests he probably wouldn't have made the difference yesterday. 

Liam Mannings stance on this is interesting. If he wants to continue chasing a player that is out of reach then that is on him. 

• Hmmm 1

13 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I think it's very easy to get suckered into thinking Twine would have made the difference yesterday.  

He's only ever made just the 4 assists in 49 Championship games and zero assists in the 10 games he played for us. 

The evidence suggests he probably wouldn't have made the difference yesterday. 

Liam Mannings stance on this is interesting. If he wants to continue chasing a player that is out of reach then that is on him. 

By the same token, he may have made the difference. IMHO, thr game was crying out for him but that's just my opinion as the alternative is yours.

Nothing to do with LM, I just think Twine is decent and we were desperate for any creativity.

7 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

We either pay want they want or we don't. It's bizarre that we are still hoping Burnley do budge on their price

All that needs to happen is for Steve to keep his word - "what football makes football can spend"....🤔

Smacks of 'cart before the horse.p01m1kwc.thumb.jpg.c967539c2861d5ea742d70972f455a09.jpg

Edited by Son of Fred
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

By the same token, he may have made the difference. IMHO, thr game was crying out for him but that's just my opinion as the alternative is yours.

Nothing to do with LM, I just think Twine is decent and we were desperate for any creativity.

We can have all the creativity in the world but that's pretty pointless when we can't actually cross the ball with any effective menace, I'd argue based on the style that Manning seems to want to play we have a greater need for a wide players who can deliver a decent cross.

Obv. we might have that on one side at least when Yu is fit

17 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

We can have all the creativity in the world but that's pretty pointless when we can't actually cross the ball with any effective menace, I'd argue based on the style that Manning seems to want to play we have a greater need for a wide players who can deliver a decent cross.

Genuinely think we need better wingers, Yu and one other, the three we have are bang average, Mehmeti is ok but lacks end product, Sykes and Bell are just not going to get any club success at this level. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

But it does seems that Manning does, and that’s all that counts.  And in him making it clear that’s what he wants, it’s kinda only fair that a player so specific, so unique, probably ought to be the one we bust a gut to sign.  Paying over the odds / our odds if need be.

Said this on one of the pods last week, but as a City fan, I would rather we’d not signed Sinclair Armstrong and spent the money we spent on him, on Twine.

Give the manager what he wants.

Had it been me, I’d have made sure he was signing no1 this summer.  I’m sure Liam Manning would’ve liked that too.

This is nail on the head for me. We've gone out and spent nearly 2m (if reports are to be believed) on a player who is going to be in rotation with Fally and Wells as our main strikers. We literally have no other 10. I'd have rather we stuck with SPH as that third striker and got that key piece of the jigsaw in early. 

Personally I think the club are thinking if they hold on they can get him for less than Burnley have quoted. I don't see it unless something can be done with Conway in the deal. Problem is the club is very good at getting teams to pay over the odds for our players but won't splash a bit more to get a key target in for the start of the season (let alone pre-season). I swear if he signs and we start hearing about 'time on the grass'....

• Like 1

if the £5m bid from boro is to be believed, why don’t we accept that and use it on twine? the club probably feel like with the additions already made they would be over budget, but we’ve spent about £5.5m on fally and sincs which i wouldn’t say is astronomical if we can break even on conway/twine. the only issue with selling to boro is that it’s directly ‘strengthening’ a top 6-chasing rival, but if it’s that or no twine i know what i’d choose.

i don’t know the full details of this saga (not sure if anyone does) but we can’t have this dragging out too much longer now that the season is underway. but, knowing how things work, it will probably last all the way until the deadline.

• Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Genuinely think we need better wingers, Yu and one other, the three we have are bang average, Mehmeti is ok but lacks end product, Sykes and Bell are just not going to get any club success at this level. 

This is becoming a slight early worry of mine.

Sykes was so good in the 2022-23 season, that I thought he was one of the first names on the teamsheet, but last season he wasn't the same player, and was frustrating to watch on Saturday. Hopefully he just hasn't got going yet.

Bell, as I said elsewhere, probably needs to be removed from the list of wide options and treated as a striker only. It's hard not to think that SPH will next year be higher in the pecking order, but that's just wild speculation from me and anything could still happen. I hope Bell proves me wrong.

The fact Mehmeti is pretty much guaranteed starter at the moment speaks to the lack of depth. He's improved in his time here, but still shouldn't be a key player right now.

I feel for Manning to be honest because he doesn't have any consistent players in wide areas, like he does in defence and central midfield. 

A problem with Sykes.

He has been messed about. Positionally, selection wise.

Plating him on the lef5 or at Wingback again or left Wingback or indeed benching him..did him few favours. Probably didn't help us either.

Another ssue with Sykes, his end product is much more weighted to Goals and Assists. Good and bad but a fact.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

A problem with Sykes.

He has been messed about. Positionally, selection wise.

Plating him on the lef5 or at Wingback again or left Wingback or indeed benching him..did him few favours. Probably didn't help us either.

Another ssue with Sykes, his end product is much more weighted to Goals and Assists. Good and bad but a fact.

Too much emphasis on this, so many players have been messed around positionally and deal with it. Knight in his career has played cm, cam, lb, rb and rwb and rw and that’s just the last 2 years. Tanner has played cb, rb, rwb, lb. 

• Like 4
  • Hmmm 1

6 minutes ago, Saborios Socks said:

Too much emphasis on this, so many players have been messed around positionally and deal with it. Knight in his career has played cm, cam, lb, rb and rwb and rw and that’s just the last 2 years. Tanner has played cb, rb, rwb, lb. 

Two more who shouldn't be..Tanner is clearly a RB or CB in a back 3 on may Knight may or may not be more versatile but is best in the centre rather than higher central.

Fwiw Piercy said we are yet to accept any offers but that was as of Sunday.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-hull-bristol-tommy-conway-9474088

I still think the Hull exec is a cheeky fecker proclaiming that Conway in talks with Carrick on the Radio or whatever it was he said exactly. Gobshite even perhaps.

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-hull-bristol-tommy-conway-9474088

I still think the Hull exec is a cheeky fecker proclaiming that Conway in talks with Carrick on the Radio or whatever it was he said exactly. Gobshite even perhaps.

Coles is probably messing clubs around nearly as much as us… hull are probably frustrated too.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Coles is probably messing clubs around nearly as much as us… hull are probably frustrated too.

Perhaps yeah, good point.

This saga..18.5 days or thereabouts ie 18 days and 12 hours or so to get it over the line or we have a problem.

3 hours ago, bexhill reds said:

Definitely Manning talking a lot about crosses.  I do worry that because we have signed two bigger blokes (likely only one on the pitch at a time as it stands) we are gonna start floating percentage balls into the box.  That is not what I expected.  So I’ll be watching for this in particular.  As we know crosses from inside the lines of the penalty area are much more effective than ones from outside the lines / nearer the touchline.

52 minutes ago, jbcfc said:

if the £5m bid from boro is to be believed, why don’t we accept that and use it on twine? the club probably feel like with the additions already made they would be over budget, but we’ve spent about £5.5m on fally and sincs which i wouldn’t say is astronomical if we can break even on conway/twine. the only issue with selling to boro is that it’s directly ‘strengthening’ a top 6-chasing rival, but if it’s that or no twine i know what i’d choose.

i don’t know the full details of this saga (not sure if anyone does) but we can’t have this dragging out too much longer now that the season is underway. but, knowing how things work, it will probably last all the way until the deadline.

I’m led to believe we have accepted it (Boro’s bid).

I don’t believe we’ve spent anything like £5.5m on Mayulu and Armstrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Definitely Manning talking a lot about crosses.  I do worry that because we have signed two bigger blokes (likely only one on the pitch at a time as it stands) we are gonna start floating percentage balls into the box.  That is not what I expected.  So I’ll be watching for this in particular.  As we know crosses from inside the lines of the penalty area are much more effective than ones from outside the lines / nearer the touchline.

I’m led to believe we have accepted it (Boro’s bid).

What fees have you got noted in the spreadsheet dave?

Maybe it’s time that Both Danny Coles and Tommy Conway took a reality check   
The big move to the prem both Scottish and English doesn’t look to be on the cards. 
Tommy wants regular 1st team football ⚽️ so leaving playing in U21 and city not the best option for all parties so just get on with and agree a deal somewhere 

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

just going off the figures quoted on transfermarkt, but thanks for the insight. i know that there was a lot of debate on twitter over the armstrong fee in particular.

28 minutes ago, Saborios Socks said:

Because some players performance levels / effectiveness are maintained through positional versatility, and some aren’t.  Sykes best form and output has been at RW/RF.

8 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

What’s the basis for this?

Just now, jbcfc said:

just going off the figures quoted on transfermarkt, but thanks for the insight. i know that there was a lot of debate on twitter over the armstrong fee in particular.

A report in the Irish press suggests the Shamrock Rovers sell on fee for Armstrong was €700k, which was 25%.

€700,000 in £..we will only truly know when the Accounts are out.

3 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

What fees have you got noted in the spreadsheet dave?

About half, both around the £1.5m transfer fee mark…add-ons on top, probably get you to £5.5m

Hirakawa, no idea of loan fee, but believed to be low.

53 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

These are the Hull CEO's exact quotes cited in the article.

Screenshot_20240812-104942_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3a44d8c4ac51d0229b5325f04d9f2bb.jpgScreenshot_20240812-104958_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f8c181924f302c0b482002e767e6daf3.jpg

Is this damaging to our Commercial Interests as a Club?

We damaged our own commercial interests by letting the situation drag on and by not inserting a +1 clause in our favour in the first place. Some will also argue the decision to bung him in the stiffs is also a self-inflicted damaging of our commercial interests. However there is no doubt he has wanted away for over a year now and regardless of whether you think he can do no wrong or otherwise the sooner the kid ***** off to another club in the Championship the better for BCFC tbh. We then move on regardless. I would drive him wherever he wants to go myself if it was needed..................

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

We damaged our own commercial interests by letting the situation drag on and by not inserting a +1 clause in our favour in the first place. Some will also argue the decision to bung him in the stiffs is also a self-inflicted damaging of our commercial interests. However there is no doubt he has wanted away for over a year now and regardless of whether you think he can do no wrong or otherwise the sooner the kid ***** off to another club in the Championship the better for BCFC tbh. We then move on regardless. I would drive him wherever he wants to go myself if it was needed..................

I do completely agree that we have caused a lot of our own issues here.

The lack of +1..we didn't have one with Scott, imagine a 4+1 there however we were adequately rewarded there. U21s hasn't helped likewise.

I'm just wondering though whether the Hull exec has acted appropriately, mind you we can hardly talk our Technical Director disclosed Undisclosed Fees in the public domain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sounds like their version of Tinnion, talking about other club's players. Very good of him to offer to take him off our hands.....*** !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fly in the air said:

it's a joke. get a grip Tinnion before all clubs walk away and we get nothing. 

Calm down, such a moody lot on here another 17 plus days to get it done. Most business is done last day/ hours, otherwise what would SKY have to do?

1 hour ago, cotswoldred2 said:

Calm down, such a moody lot on here another 17 plus days to get it done. Most business is done last day/ hours, otherwise what would SKY have to do?

Throw away all their yellow and black sets and graphical assets for starters.

Spend less on outside broadcast reporters complete with fans trying to get on TV in the background for a second thing 🤣

• Like 1

Sorry new member to this forum, but been reading for years, but been Season ticket holder for 23 years.

Neighbour over the road went to Blue Anchor Holiday Park last (near Minehead) and noticed a signed Tommy Conway shirt in the clubhouse. Got talking to someone and it was Tommy Conway's grandad who was running/owning the caravan park.

In a nutshell he and Tommy's family doesn't think he should be leaving City, they all love Tommy playing for City and so does Tommy apparently. In his words. he has been offered a really good contract at around £15k PW and doesn't know why he would want to leave.

Seems like he is determined to leave, regardless of what his Family think. All a bit of a shame really.

Edited by Paulton Gilly
typo
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

I don't think so. I think Boro seem quite content to wait because they recognise they will be getting a bit of a bargain. 

There may be a premier league club or two that have spoken to Coles and declared their interest, maybe as a 2nd or 3rd option. 

As long as Boro are happy to wait then it suits Conway to just let it play out. 

1 hour ago, Paulton Gilly said:

Sorry new member to this forum, but been reading for years, but been Season ticket holder for 23 years.

Neighbour over the road went to Blue Anchor Holiday Park last (near Minehead) and noticed a signed Tommy Conway shirt in the clubhouse. Got talking to someone and it was Tommy Conway's grandad who was running/owning the caravan park.

In a nutshell he and Tommy's family doesn't think he should be leaving City, they all love Tommy playing for City and so does Tommy apparently. In his words. he has been offered a really good contract at around £15k PW and doesn't know why he would want to leave.

Seems like he is determined to leave, regardless of what his Family think. All a bit of a shame really.

There's a clubhouse at Blue Anchor?

2 hours ago, Paulton Gilly said:

So…

Tommy Conways grandad gave Tommys contract offer information to a random bloke he’d started chatting to in the holiday park. Somehow, Tommys grandad knew the contract offer but not why Tommy didn’t want to sign it or why he wanted to leave which would have been the natural next part of the conversation.

Seems legit.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

40 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

So…

Tommy Conways grandad gave Tommys contract offer information to a random bloke he’d started chatting to in the holiday park. Somehow, Tommys grandad knew the contract offer but not why Tommy didn’t want to sign it or why he wanted to leave which would have been the natural next part of the conversation.

Seems legit.

Sorry only passing on the information I was told by my neighbour last night. He knows I'm a City fan and also he take his son to watch city few times a season, so has an interest as such, this is properly how the conversation developed.

His Grandad was just making the point that he and the 'family' didn't think it was right for him to be leaving.

I think it is quite obvious why Tommy is leaving................thought he would get the great payday move to the Premier League, but that has not developed as planned and is now leaving because he is being VERY badly advised. 

• Like 2