IGNORED

A Little Game For You

10 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I am not sure I would bring women players into this, but if you had suggested Lauren James, I might have gone with you. :) 

Megan rapinhoe. I’m not advocating violence towards her by any means but my god she is so annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fernandes for me.

But I'm wondering if Ronaldo has some sort of deal with the TV companies regarding the number of times he's shown on close up?

Every time they show him close he aiways seems to be looking up at the big screen as if counting making sure they're keeping up the numbers. Or maybe checking that every strand of hair is in exactly the right place?

So annoying!

Edited by 42nite
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Side-quest - can anyone describe what makes a face ‘slappable’. What is the unique quality. It’s quite hard to put into words. 

It's the sense of superiority combined with a constant air of being hard done by. Plastic Ronaldo is the best example, Fernandes is another classic. Imagine your sister's little kid, the one you just couldn't stand. Their attitude is reflected in their physical features.

I'm not advocating physical violence, but some people just have a face that you could...slap.

Sergio Ramos.