IGNORED

Come on, England

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

What a goal from Watkins. Absolutely brilliant. I doubt we can match the movement of Spain but who knows. A new 10 year contract for  Southgate. 

Spain big favourites, rightly, but only one other team can win it now. Showed we can play a bit today as well.

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

Something makes me query whether we'd have made best use of him but that's for another day.

I wanted to see more of him this Tournament. His movement and his pace gets us ten yards up the field. 

Well done lads. Well done Gareth. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Coach said:

Bellingham is a better box to box player for starters. 

Not saying Rice is bad. He is decent. Just overrated.

We'll disagree but Bellingham and Rice have different roles. Rice is to break up the opposition play, which he does brilliantly. Bellingham to spark England going forward which he also does brilliantly. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Brilliant night and then comes Sweet Caroline, just why? 

Ffs we've reached a final and people are annoyed at sweet Caroline?! Get a grip ffs.

• Like 4

yeah that wasn't lucky,  better team first half,  dutch stopped us playing second half but Watkins was just what we needed,  shout out to Palmer as well for the through ball... Kane hasn't made a single run like that in five games

The one positive is the last thing on Spain’s mind, unlike every team we’ve played so far, will be to stop England playing (tactically Koeman was spot on second half but Dutch fans will say they didn’t really try to beat us).

Spain will do what they do, we’ll have a bit of a go I reckon and the best team will win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Super said:

Ffs we've reached a final and people are annoyed at sweet Caroline?! Get a grip ffs.

Rightly annoyed, But soon stopped this evening at the end, proves it is a plastic anthem for sports tourists and sheep.

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What a result. I am hoarse

Nay!

6 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Petition for Harry Kane to be on the bench on Sunday, sign here….

over the moon though

No, Kane needs to start - to lull them into a false sense of security and then bamn! Watkins gets on for the last 15 and they can’t keep up with his movement and pace. 

• Like 1