IGNORED

Come on, England

1 minute ago, Lakeside Red said:

Second best not had enough of the ball 

If we'd had a more mobile centre forward we might have been able to press better, had an out ball from defence and been able to hold it up better.

Spain the better team, but think England has been hampered by Kanr playing throughout this tournament.

• Like 5

Tough to watch at times but this tournament has given me some of the most memorable moments of watching England games in my lifetime, being out with friends and sharing the moments - Bellinghams overhead kick, Sakas goal against Switzerland, the penalty win, Watkins winner on 90 mins.... 

• Like 6

Just now, !james said:

Tough to watch at times but this tournament has given me some of the most memorable moments of watching England games in my lifetime, being out with friends and sharing the moments - Bellinghams overhead kick, Sakas goal against Switzerland, the penalty win, Watkins winner on 90 mins.... 

I respect the positive outlook but it’s just another tournament we’ve not won, so all those memories are tainted.

Back to the real stuff now. Up the ******* reds 🔴⚪🔴⚪

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Baffled how we just let Spain regain control after the equaliser to be honest

2 sides on the pitch, I think they were looking to control it a bit rather than go at us when they scored..bit of that and bit of them going again IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, 2015 said:

Baffled how we just let Spain regain control after the equaliser to be honest

Football is a momentum game and we lost it in the instant that we took a throw near their corner flag and it went all the way back to Pickford to pump it out for their goal kick 

We barely touched the ball thereafter 

• Like 2

My instinct seeing the replay first was offside for their second. Then the headers for 2-2 thought we had scored. Even though we were in truth second best, still the tiniest of margins.

That ******* defensive mindset ******* ruined England's chances of winning that game.  I hate Southgate we lump into a semi, do well in the semi and all is forgiven.  Bollocks that was a chance spurned and because of tactics and coaching.

My piss is well and truly boiled.

• Like 1