IGNORED

Massengo

5480E626-1105-4E6B-9338-27ABF079B3F2.thumb.jpeg.524b3ca55726051ae4cd5284f37df24a.jpeg

Lancashire seems to agree with Han. 

With Brownhill going ooc and Gudmundsson nearing mid 30s i wouldn’t be surprised if Massengo gets a lot of game time next season, will be just as unsurprised if he does immense as well. 

Will be an interesting watch!

Edited by George Rs
Picture Twice
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, George Rs said:

5480E626-1105-4E6B-9338-27ABF079B3F2.thumb.jpeg.524b3ca55726051ae4cd5284f37df24a.jpeg

Lancashire seems to agree with Han. 

With Brownhill going ooc and Gudmundsson nearing mid 30s i wouldn’t be surprised if Massengo gets a lot of game time next season, will be just as unsurprised if he does immense as well. 

Will be an interesting watch!

I’d be surprised if he gets a lot of game time - I’m one of the only ones to not really rate him, even though he’s done next to nothing since he’s left 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Rob k said:

I’d be surprised if he gets a lot of game time - I’m one of the only ones to not really rate him, even though he’s done next to nothing since he’s left 

I thought he more often than not looked pretty decent for us when he got a game- yes there was the odd horror show, though that was often a teamwise thing rather than Han alone having a shocker (was it a Brum game where he was very poor and didn't play after?)

I accept he hasn't pulled up trees since leaving and end product was lacking but he showed a lot of potential and ability waiting to be tapped into while he was here.

Not everyone realises that potential though.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, transfer reader said:

I thought he more often than not looked pretty decent for us when he got a game- yes there was the odd horror show, though that was often a teamwise thing rather than Han alone having a shocker (was it a Brum game where he was very poor and didn't play after?)

I accept he hasn't pulled up trees since leaving and end product was lacking but he showed a lot of potential and ability waiting to be tapped into while he was here.

Not everyone realises that potential though.

Always thought he should be played further forward.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

‘Sous le maillot de Burnley FC, Han-Noah Massengo perçoit un salaire annuel de 907 461 euros’ 

( Africa Foot) 

Needs no translation. Where did it all go wrong Han? 
Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

900e a year isn’t bad to not play football!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Too right....I would consider relocating to Burnley and not playing football for a fraction of that salary.

Massengo earning that is whats wrong with football,, im not saying hes shite, but hes a mid level championship footballer on a good day, and hes a millionaire, while im sure there are people in burnley that struggle to heat theiir homes in winter

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Massengo earning that is whats wrong with football,, im not saying hes shite, but hes a mid level championship footballer on a good day, and hes a millionaire, while im sure there are people in burnley that struggle to heat theiir homes in winter

I’m sure he’s a better player than he showed for us but your wider point about football is spot on.

• Like 1

Good luck to the boy. I’m not sure if we can get/got a sell on clause, either way I hope he tears it up. 

My personal opinion is very well documented, but players get better and situations change, Wes Burns is a Premier League football player next season for example. 

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Good luck to the boy. I’m not sure if we can get/got a sell on clause, either way I hope he tears it up. 

My personal opinion is very well documented, but players get better and situations change, Wes Burns is a Premier League football player next season for example. 

Playing in the Premier league

and being a Premier league footballer are two different things

For example DEVON WHITE played in the prem

46 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Probably the best player I have seen at maximising his strengths and sticking to what he was good at. He never pretended he was anything but what he was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maltshoveller said:

I agree. Massengo too! 

However we don’t know which catagory Burns falls into until he’s had a few games!