IGNORED

Fally Mayulu - OFFICIALLY SIGNED

1 hour ago, TammyAB said:

Thank you to Nigel Pearson for his steady stewardship over our finances for three years during a difficult three-year period, which is now seemingly allowing us to spend some money to improve the squad.

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

I think Gould deserves a lot of praise in that respect.

They both do IMO.

Not all managers would play ball so well- it felt like they were strongly aligned on this and I reckon a range of issues.

Managers or a lot of them care about the next result, the next result..short term indeed the modern game can be quite short termist.

Gould and NP were different.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

Bit of a punt. Signed by Vienna on a free transfer a year ago?

Could be a Kodjia, could be Diony. BT putting his job on the line this summer.

Assuming he can walk in a straight line he’s better than Diony. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Masked Man said:

Here's some videos of Fally scoring goals in sparsely populated Austrian stadiums.

That video doesn’t do it for me. Lots of piss poor weak defenders. Won’t be so easy in the championship

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BLRed said:

That video doesn’t do it for me. Lots of piss poor weak defenders. Won’t be so easy in the championship

Of course it wouldn't, we are in the business of finding players who have the physical attributes and potential to develop into someone that can play at our level. The job of our recruitment team is to decide how much of his performance is down to him making the defenders look "piss poor and weak"

If you are expecting to see someone coming from a league of a similar level to our, I think you will have a long wait.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Atyeo's lift said:

But can he play in front of spectators?

It's quite an eye opener to see the low standard of infrastructure and how poor the attendances are in the European leagues, outside the top clubs we see in the Champions League etc.

No wonder the Championship and even the top teams in League 1 are able to attract foreign players. 

This despite the Premier League sucking so much out of the game nationally.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BLRed said:

FWIW those are clips from 21/22 and 22/23 when he was aged 19 and 20.

There are some from this season 23/24 aged 21 in this compilation.

2 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

On his instagram story. Perhaps he’s having a clear out before moving to Bristol…

IMG_0828.png

He’s probably been over already, been given some of our training kit, and now wants to get rid of! 😉

• Haha 15

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

FWIW those are clips from 21/22 and 22/23 when he was aged 19 and 20.

There are some from this season 23/24 aged 21 in this compilation.

Hans Kankl Never her of her ;)  I've heard of Hans Datdo-Dishes he was a bit of a fairy tho

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, westonred said:

Hans Kankl Never her of her ;)  I've heard of Hans Datdo-Dishes he was a bit of a fairy tho

You must be a young’un.

In the 80s I must’ve sprained or twisted my Hans Krankl a dozen times.  Apart from his goals record, his name rhymed nicely too.  Went to Barcelona too.  Started to go grey prematurely.

Austrian Piercy still seems confident this is happening, the transaction suggests they've got a friendly tomorrow so be telling if he's not part of that.

Unless he's planning on playing to say goodbye of course because that's never happened before...

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You must be a young’un.

In the 80s I must’ve sprained or twisted my Hans Krankl a dozen times.  Apart from his goals record, his name rhymed nicely too.  Went to Barcelona too.  Started to go grey prematurely.

I was young back in the 60's :laugh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hinsleburg said:

Austrian Piercy still seems confident this is happening, the transaction suggests they've got a friendly tomorrow so be telling if he's not part of that.

Unless he's planning on playing to say goodbye of course because that's never happened before...

I’m guessing with your forum name, you had no need for Google translate?

Mr Krankl gets a mention too.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

On his instagram story. Perhaps he’s having a clear out before moving to Bristol…

IMG_0828.png

He must have signed and be on championship wages, otherwise surely he would put them on vinted. 

Edited by jj77
  • Haha 2