IGNORED

Pre-season training

Jerseybean

19 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Very impressive from Annis to match / beat the fastest every recorded times by a rugby player worldwide

Early, impressive signs for Anis 👍

I’m really hopeful of Anis having a better season and more of an impact - really like him and whilst we saw glimpses of his ability last season, just need more consistency and we’ve got a really good player on our hands.

It sounds like he’s very hard working and committed to make a really good career for himself and so let’s see what the forthcoming season brings for him.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Loved the Rob Atkinson bit….

”Like a bit of cricket”

Interviewer - “Can you bowl?”

”No, not a bowler……”

”Can’t bat either…..”

😂

Surprised me, he's never mentioned an interest in cricket, I assumed that growing up in France that it wouldn't have been on his radar?

5 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Early, impressive signs for Anis 👍

I’m really hopeful of Anis having a better season and more of an impact - really like him and whilst we saw glimpses of his ability last season, just need more consistency and we’ve got a really good player on our hands.

It sounds like he’s very hard working and committed to make a really good career for himself and so let’s see what the forthcoming season brings for him.

It's when we're out of possession that I worry, because I'm not sure he understands the defensive side of the game.

I have similar concerns with Mark Sykes, and felt pretty sorry for George Tanner at times last season.

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

It's when we're out of possession that I worry, because I'm not sure he understands the defensive side of the game.

I have similar concerns with Mark Sykes, and felt pretty sorry for George Tanner at times last season.

Good job they're all young players with plenty of potential improvement!

I couldn't see anything telling us exactly what this "Bronco" test is.

I googled and it seems to be something from Rugby, possibly a fitness test for referees?

It's a shuttle run type test, kind of like the bleep test but for time rather than last man standing.

Basically how quickly can you run 1.2km comprised of 15 shuttle runs.

I'd assume we'd be looking at a maximum time of something around 5 minutes for the players - based on them generally being capable of at least a 4 minute kilometre.

Screenshot_20240701-125918.png

Edited by ExiledAjax