IGNORED

Fan village

• Admin
9 minutes ago, BCFCsuperreds said:

No spares sorry but does anyone know how entry will work. The club has only issued booking confirmations so how are they going to check / manage groups who may have booked together but intend to turn up separately?

Bit of information here that may help? 

https://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/news/gate-guide-england-v-spain-euro-2024-final/

57 minutes ago, BCFCsuperreds said:

Thanks. I did give this a read and it just says show your booking confirmation at check points. Could be a free for all with screenshots if there’s no actual tickets

They're all associated with an account so maybe like that? I thought the same thing

On a serious note , obviously hope we win and everybody enjoys themselves this is an iconic day , but if your drinking seriously think about driving to work in the morning as no doubt Avon & somersets finest will suddenly have all the resources they need to setting up drink drive stops , 

funny that can’t find those resources when your property gets nicked 

2 hours ago, redkev said:

On a serious note , obviously hope we win and everybody enjoys themselves this is an iconic day , but if your drinking seriously think about driving to work in the morning as no doubt Avon & somersets finest will suddenly have all the resources they need to setting up drink drive stops , 

funny that can’t find those resources when your property gets nicked 

More people get killed by drink drivers than thieves.

The Police are far from perfect but I have no sympathy for anyone that gets caught drink or drug driving.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Drove past it going towards M5-north

image.thumb.jpeg.71fd129ca952fd6dbae6fa15f97b56fc.jpeg

Reflection is from taking inside our van.  There was a huge blast of warm air as we drove by.  Lady was on her phone 50 yards backs, she was ok.

Jesus, got the full flame trail like the Delorean in Back to the Future as well. Glad she got out safe

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Back of the Dolman said:

More people get killed by drink drivers than thieves.

The Police are far from perfect but I have no sympathy for anyone that gets caught drink or drug driving.

I have no sympathy either especially with my job doing many miles all over the Uk every week , what I was trying to get at was that many people will drink on the night of the game and do all the right things walk home , taxi etc etc but won’t realise the next day that they may well still be over the top , 

I still stand by My Avon & Somerset police comment suddenly drumming up resources which they struggle to do at many other times , ( not saying it’s there fault funding etc ) 

• Like 1