IGNORED

Millwall mates rates codes / tickets for sale

Hi Guys, trying to use the mates rates code to get a couple of tickets for the Millwall game but when i click on the tickets, add them to basket and put the code in it comes up with an error saying " There is an unused coupon in the basket!" 

Anyone know how to get around this please?

• Admin
56 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I'm guessing that ticket sales must be slow if they are offering mates rates for the first game of the season as we normally get a good turnout for that one.

Millwall will bring a fair few thugs too.  Facking cants.

In the back of my mind we did this for the first home game in the past 

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I'm guessing that ticket sales must be slow if they are offering mates rates for the first game of the season as we normally get a good turnout for that one.

Millwall will bring a fair few thugs too.  Facking cants.

We’ve done this mates rate offer at the first home game of the season for the past two seasons, Sunderland 22 & Preston 23. Both games were a home sell out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Wide of the mark. Tickets hadn't even gone on sale when this was first announced. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20240704184559/https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/first-three-home-league-fixtures-set-for-priority-sale/

• Like 2

On 15/07/2024 at 11:14, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

Hi Guys, trying to use the mates rates code to get a couple of tickets for the Millwall game but when i click on the tickets, add them to basket and put the code in it comes up with an error saying " There is an unused coupon in the basket!" 

Anyone know how to get around this please?

Can I ask how you sorted this? Should be easy but website is shocking and not deduction showing

• Admin
13 hours ago, normanhillred said:

Can I ask how you sorted this? Should be easy but website is shocking and not deduction showing

Set both to adults - not members, enter code 

It "should" be that easy - if not share a screen shot

17 hours ago, normanhillred said:

It was because i hadn't read the email correctly!

Bizarrely as season ticket holders we're not allowed to buy the tickets ourselves. We have to pass the code on to whoever wants the tickets and they have to register an account and buy them themselves.

I'm guessing it's all to do with getting new peoples/fans email and details so they can spam them with offers/emails?

• Like 1

Morning, I'm after 2 codes for the Millwall game if anyone would be happy to share, I'd be really grateful as I have 5x family / friends wanting to come along but only one code currently from my ST. 

13 minutes ago, BCFC101 said:

Morning, I'm after 2 codes for the Millwall game if anyone would be happy to share, I'd be really grateful as I have 5x family / friends wanting to come along but only one code currently from my ST. 

I have a code if you still need one

1 minute ago, Hartleysbeard said:

I have a code if you still need one

Yes please, that would be amazing, thank you so much! Could you PM over it please? I really appreciate it. 

If anyone else has a code they won't be using then I'd still be grateful for one more to allow me to cover the 5 tickets we're looking to get 😊

49 minutes ago, BCFC101 said:

Yes please, that would be amazing, thank you so much! Could you PM over it please? I really appreciate it. 

If anyone else has a code they won't be using then I'd still be grateful for one more to allow me to cover the 5 tickets we're looking to get 😊

Just sent 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCFC101 said:

Just sent you a second code 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2024 at 19:02, bristolissred said:

Does the mates rates apply for the willem game ?

46 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Applies only for the Millwall game. 

Aren't the prices for Willem a max of £16.25 ie £15 plus the obligatory £1.25 booking fee, so the same price as mates rates tickets for Millwall?

8 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

When I put in a code for the millwall match a notification comes up saying it's not valid for this match, any ideas?

If you're assigning the seat to a season ticker holder maybe it won't work.

If its used and you need another pm me and I'll find my code for you.

Edit: it does say it has to be redeemed by the person using it, not you, if that helps.

Edited by Sleepy1968

26 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

If you're assigning the seat to a season ticker holder maybe it won't work.

If its used and you need another pm me and I'll find my code for you.

Edit: it does say it has to be redeemed by the person using it, not you, if that helps.

Ah so if I'm buying for a friend they might need to set up there own log in etc and buy it with the code?

2 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Ah so if I'm buying for a friend they might need to set up there own log in etc and buy it with the code?

Yep -

'Please note, the code can only be used once and must be redeemed by your friend or family member, not by you. We recommend they claim their tickets online.'

• Like 1

• Admin

One a bit different, I bought two tickets in the lower Lansdown at mate's rate prices, but have now been offered a corporate ticket 

So I've two tickets I can email over to someone, I'm going to sell them for £10 each, so £20 for them both, if anyone is interested please PM me 

• The title was changed to Millwall mates rates codes / tickets for sale