IGNORED

NO Japen v Paraguay today.

Re. The thread title,is No another player we're signing from Japan and is in their Olympic team?

P.S. was his grandfather an evil megalomaniac Doctor on a Carribbean island and who tried to disrupt the NASA programme in the 60s

Edited by downendcity

My Virgin media is only showing 3 channels which have other matches. Although a lot of extra channels for latter in the week. Red channel is showing rugby seens. I will flick through them all at match time, thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, Living in LA said:

For some reason on Virgin Media the Eurosport channels are split up in the menus. Scroll down past TNT Sport and you'll come to more Eurosport channels. It's on Eurosport 5 channel 565.

Yeah, I think it's because these extra channels are only there for the Olympics.  Because TNT Sport immediately follows Eurosport they'd have to renumber them as well to group them together, which I guess is pointless if they're only going back off air after the Games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Living in LA said:

For some reason on Virgin Media the Eurosport channels are split up in the menus. Scroll down past TNT Sport and you'll come to more Eurosport channels. It's on Eurosport 5 channel 565.

What is Eurosport 5 on Sky any idea? I just tried 565 and got `channel not available` and there`s nothing on the sport menu for it.

9 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What is Eurosport 5 on Sky any idea? I just tried 565 and got `channel not available` and there`s nothing on the sport menu for it.

Sorry. Not sure what the channel number would be on Sky as I presume all their numbers will be different to Virgin Media.

Eurosport just said it was live on Discovery + which A) I can`t find on Sky and B) I think is a subscription channel.

Edit. Apparently if you have Sky you can get it for free but it`s a right bloody faff so I`m not bothering.

Edit again: How do you get it on the BBC red button?

Edited by Lanterne Rouge

15 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Eurosport just said it was live on Discovery + which A) I can`t find on Sky and B) I think is a subscription channel.

Edit. Apparently if you have Sky you can get it for free but it`s a right bloody faff so I`m not bothering.

Edit again: How do you get it on the BBC red button?

It’s not on Sky Go app, and I’m on me holibobs, so can’t use Sky Q box.

1 minute ago, Frenchay Red said:

Definitely on Discovery+. Listed at 17:50 to 20:03. If you have Sky it's free. Accessable via the Apps menu and straightforward to sign up. I watch all the cycling events on there. No adverts 🙂

I tried to sign up but they said they`d sent me an email to activate it but haven`t despite three attempts to get them to!

7 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

Where can it be found on fiestick? I can't seem to find Eurosport 5.

(Asking for a friend obviously! 😉)

Depends what service and provider you got I suppose. Have you tried searching Eurosport in the search bit of whatever thing you got? DM me some pics if you want and I’ll try help 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Depends what service and provider you got I suppose. Have you tried searching Eurosport in the search bit of whatever thing you got? DM me some pics if you want and I’ll try help 

Can't find it. Only Eurosport 1 and 2. Bummer! Wonder if it's on any of the other foreign channels too (Bein Sports etc)?

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Just got clattered ffs 

It’s Paraguay, what do you expect?

The definition of “take no prisoners”..