IGNORED

Sky Sports +

Ivorguy

5 minutes ago, Harvey86 said:

What are you watching on if you don’t mind me asking? I don’t see other games on the iPhone app or fire stick?

EDIT: Finally found it under the EFL tab, but not a slick experience!

Absolutely tinpot. Thanks very much for clearing it up.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Nope. The picture is marginally better than when the game started, but not HD 

Finally got it working on Virgin and it's like watching TV in the 80's. All this Sky money and this is the best they can do. Totally shit ... Robins TV much better though about 35 seconds behind.

Just now, George Rs said:

I’m on virgin as well and when i click red button it just shows a black screen. how did you get onto the game? 

You have to press the red button, then press the i button on your remote, and then the list of games comes up for you to select 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You have to press the red button, then press the i button on your remote, and then the list of games comes up for you to select 

Got the new box and the new remote doesn’t come with one sadly. Thanks for the reply though. 

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Mine goes straight into the list of games from the red button.

• Admin
11 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Got the new box and the new remote doesn’t come with one sadly. Thanks for the reply though. 

You can order a replacement 

Details earlier in this thread 

It took me a time to get it working.
Red button just gave me a small bar at the bottom of the screen after half and half screen. Never seen that before so took me a couple of goes to realise I had to press the info button for the options to pop up. 
The quality wasn't up to much, watchable but HD ? 

3 minutes ago, Atyeo's lift said:

Just not available on my iPad - no option to choose which game to watch. Has anyone else found this? Settled for stream from Sport10 in the end. Not happy

May sound a silly question but you were logged in(and you were on the sky sports app and not Sky go)

Edited by joe jordans teeth

3 hours ago, 38MC said:

Sky Q picture is dreadful and somewhat laggy even with a wired connection. 

My picture was great on Sky Q.

Cant screenshot from iPad Sky Sports app, so no pics with blobs…some if you will be relieved!

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

May sound a silly question but you were logged in(and you were on the sky sports app and not Sky go)

Well I was in Sky go as I assumed that's where the new channel was. So it's the same as the old red button system then? Thanks for pointing that out.

13 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Have I got this wrong or am I missing something?

Sorry for double post 

Yes you have,guessing you are on sky go rather than the sky sports app or maybe a old sky box which just gives you the 412 channel,Sky have screwed the old folks over no doubt (not saying you are old mate)

Edited by joe jordans teeth

43 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Ok have sky plus which seems to be playing one game. How do you  change the game you are watching ? I thought you had choice.

Video telling you how on here

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13191376/sky-sports-new-channel-and-live-streams-will-launch-on-thursday-august-8-offering-fans-more-choice-at-no-extra-cost

Sheff Weds first three league games of the season live on tv (at least that’s what we’re seeing here in Aus). Why’s that then? Their last game against Leeds, then I guess fair enough that’s normal.. but versus Plymouth and Sunderland?

2 hours ago, FNQ said:

Sheff Weds first three league games of the season live on tv (at least that’s what we’re seeing here in Aus). Why’s that then? Their last game against Leeds, then I guess fair enough that’s normal.. but versus Plymouth and Sunderland?

Plymouth obs Rooney.

Sunderland two 'big teams' - likely to pick up over 100k viewers?

2 hours ago, FNQ said:

All part of the new sky tv deal and the new streaming service sky sports+. All championship clubs will be on sky at least 24 times. Current schedule:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

This is the same as buying an electric powered car. The best thing to do is wait for a few years till the charging problems have been solved 

• Admin
16 hours ago, M.D said:

So, I'm with Virgin and have a tivo box, what do I need to do to get the interactive part to work?

Your best bit is to reread this thread from the beginning, all links and information already discussed in depth

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

Our game not currently in the list on my Virgin Media 508. Same for others?

I’m seeing it on Sky Sports+ (it’s in southern section) but I did notice that on the app they were drip fed in (only 3 showing initially) so I would recommend coming out and going back in again. 

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

Not for me it ain't,

That's a pain, when I pressed on the 'watch' section at the bottom it was one of the first games listed.

You'd think they could make these things a bit more straightforward!