IGNORED

Sky Sports +

Ivorguy

15 hours ago, The Bard said:

Did you have to sign a new deal?

I did but I was about 2 months from renewal anyway.

I believe you can buy remotes from them if customer for about £30 each (presumably might be able to negotiate a discount for 2 or more remotes if you got more boxes) without changing contract.

The app is on “All Apps” to upgrade so it is just a case of running it as it is a software/configuration upgrade and I think there is one to request upgrade too (which presumably will tell you how much you will get charged). Do not upgrade without the remote as you will be stuffed as current remote will not work as part of the update.

What I did like is my TiVo box was screwed; it wouldn’t rewind live tv without jumping on watch back and same when I recorded programs but that has gone away now so I guess it was old software issues and not the actual box !!

7 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

On a slight tangent 

this itv highlights show.... currently watching the draw between West Brom and Leeds with no sign of us yet

So after a 4-3 victory in a corker of a game we have moved from last game of the Championship to…. last game played today. Unbelievable!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

On a slight tangent 

this itv highlights show.... currently watching the draw between West Brom and Leeds with no sign of us yet

When they went to break we were one but last for Championship on the running order. Jokers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

So after a 4-3 victory in a corker of a game we have moved from last game of the Championship to…. last game played today. Unbelievable!

Saving the best til last!

• Hmmm 1

18 minutes ago, eardun said:

Saving the best til last!

FFS even Wayne Rooney’s Plymouth Argyle drawing 1-1 against Hull featured higher than us!

If we actually start playing to our full potential this season and get anywhere near the Top 6 it won’t be difficult for us to “fly under the radar” with this level of coverage…

Edited by Dr Balls
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

When they went to break we were one but last for Championship on the running order. Jokers.

I think you're looking into it too deeply, the League Two running order had the top team Chesterfield last but one with a 5-0 away win and the most goals 3-3 last...as already said its to keep you watching..

I see that City’s match on Sky Sports+ against Coventry on Saturday can be recorded if anyone needs to watch it that way or wants to watch it back afterwards. On Sky Q it’s showing as the match on channel 412. 

• Thanks 1

Virgin here!!

I upgraded my TiVo box to a 360, they did a software update to that box and 2 more 360 boxes in the house and working perfectly.

Edited by M.D

On 13/08/2024 at 21:59, Sniper said:

I had that as well mate, bloody annoying, used to get it on the Red Button games as well, thought this channel would be better. I have Sky Stream, too many trees in the way for a dish. 150MB line so it can't be that surely.

I've never replied to myself before :laugh:

Just an update as this may help others, but after some searching Sky Stream is a HDMI 2.1 format and my HDMI cable where the picture was jumpy and buffering was an old HDMI 2.0. I bought a HDMI 2.1 High Speed cable and today the picture was fine. Not sure about Sky Q etc but if you do get buffering try a new cable.

Just back from long holiday, and as live about 100 miles away from Bristol. Settled down to watch through my Virgin Media package, excellent. Sharpe pictures, good camera angles.Very even cometrey. Enjoyed the match, George Tanner is becoming one of my favourites.