IGNORED

Derby away

NcnsBcfc

43 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Out of interest, I usually go on the train but am driving this time. Does anyone know if we have to book away parking or can we just turn up and pay?

Ta.

I've booked park on my drive at premier inn ,£4. ,10 mins from the ground 

• Thanks 1

On 26/08/2024 at 13:24, E.G.Red said:

Will they be available for collection in the week? Made a mistake in that as they are normally open till 4 on a Saturday the ticket office would be open after the game on Saturday but all shut up .

Yes. Collected ours today

We booked parking at the ground. General admission A it’s called ,back of the away end, cost a tenner.Also parking 5 minute walk away from back of away end. 8 quid first come first serve, 200 spaces with some disabled spaces available. This is from Derby SLO who was very helpful.

Looking forward to this, with a cracking away following 

Edited by Red Army 75

14 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We booked parking at the ground. General admission A it’s called ,back of the away end, cost a tenner.Also parking 5 minute walk away from back of away end. 8 quid first come first serve, 200 spaces with some disabled spaces available. This is from Derby SLO who was very helpful.

Looking forward to this, with a cracking away following 

I had a look at that General Admission parking but it says that even if you pay in advance your not guaranteed a space 

22 hours ago, Cov 77 said:

Now showing 2 , but seems to change every few minutes 

Now says 

47 Seats available

Also when you go to basket it ssys:
CollectWe will endeavour to have tickets ready for collection 72 hours after purchase, however please note that this isn't guaranteed. If the ticket is purchased less than 48 hours ahead of the fixture then the ticket can be collected at said fixture.

Does this mean you can effectively pay on the day if done online?

See more areas

45 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Now says 

47 Seats available

CollectWe will endeavour to have tickets ready for collection 72 hours after purchase, however please note that this isn't guaranteed. If the ticket is purchased less than 48 hours ahead of the fixture then the ticket can be collected at said fixture.

See more areas

I believe they usually go off sale online once the coach leaves, if it hasn’t already sold out?

You could buy today and collect at Derby, that’s what I’m doing

52 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Now says 

47 Seats available

See more areas

Not sure as said as only a few left and over 3k sold , of which quite a few which will be collected, might halt it tomorrow? 

5 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Ram this right up their arses City...

Bristol City are a bang average mid-table team that won’t be promotion chasing . At home , we should not be expecting a backs-to-the-wall , Alamo type performance . COYR 

Is that our friends on DCFCFans?

There is a certain perception or has been about us in general...early goal and dominance, high press for us and then hitting them on the break time after time would be lovely.

That said I think it will be a challenging game. If we score first though it'll help a lot.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Is that our friends on DCFCFans?

There is a certain perception or has been about us in general...early goal and dominance, high press for us and then hitting them on the break time after time would be lovely.

That said I think it will be a challenging game. If we score first though it'll help a lot.

Indeed it is Mr P.

They've got an issue with us as they think some of our support wanted them to go bust.

I agree it's going to be a tough game but I'm expecting us to win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Indeed it is Mr P.

They've got an issue with us as they think some of our support wanted them to go bust.

I agree it's going to be a tough game but I'm expecting us to win. 

Tough game Ska, but we should be aiming for 3 points agreed.

I some passions and tensions were inflamed between some members of the 2 forums in their near disaster period and some regrettable things were said. Seem a very different club now all told.

My perception point was also general or has been, we have been seen as middlng but perhaps that is now changing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Tough game Ska, but we should be aiming for 3 points agreed.

I some passions and tensions were inflamed between some members of the 2 forums in their near disaster period and some regrettable things were said. Seem a very different club now all told.

My perception point was also general or has been, we have been seen as middlng but perhaps that is now changing.

I thought, at the time, given we have members that are extremely knowledgeable where football finances are concerned, your good self included, that it was a real topic of interest. I'm sure we weren't the only club discussing it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sandhurst Red said:

I have 1 Adult and 2 Children tickets spare due to unforeseen change in circumstances.

Happily take £25 for all 3 tickets or best offer. 

Can be collected at Derby. 

Thanks

Just giving this a bump in case anyone is still looking to go today as no pay on the day option is available.

Do we need photo ID to collect tickets at the Derby ticket office? I remember at Forest a while back we had to have photo ID and the booking email ready. Really slowed the queue down and caused a lot of frustration. 

Edited by boadle