IGNORED

Hull City away match day thread

Just now, Fordy62 said:

10pm?! How does the score finish up mate?

That's the thing, we get to live in the future, but we are bound to never tell the others.

• Haha 1

Pressing well, passing nicely in the middle third of the pitch, Armstrong looking sharp when winning the ball back, holding up and laying off. Currently completely running out of ideas when getting to the opposition penalty box, set pieces also rubbish so far.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Armstrong is looking strong and mobile - just what we’ve been missing 

On the other hand Williams is looking awful

I’m going early here but if Williams is still in our first-choice midfield at the start of September we’re going to struggle to progress.

Good squad player, likeable, works hard but way too ragged in possession and makes poor decisions. All opinions though.

Edited by The Journalist
  • Like 1

Just now, Denbury Red said:

Williams is definitely the weak link

I'd imagine Bird and Knight is the ideal manning partnership, with Williams as backup. Another reason we could use a 10, ho-hum.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

That's the thing, we get to live in the future, but we are bound to never tell the others.

All a bit of a weird concept this time zone thing. I’m just starting my Saturday, you’re just finishing yours. And I go backwards in time again today when we move to Arizona!

Anyway… I wonder what 22+ new replies mean, let’s have a look?

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

The Bristol City way. Decent build up/hustle in the middle of the park, just lacking that bit of quality in the final third, final ball letting us down. Shoot ffs.

Can't watch as in Kenya, but from comments about not shooting I've long felt that all to often when in and around the box we don't act instinctively, overthink and lose the chance.