IGNORED

Hull City away match day thread

1 minute ago, Slack Bladder said:

Two strikers please

Wells and Conway would’ve been nice. I wonder what TC’s thinking if he’s watching this. I wouldn’t be rushing to join Hull, that’s for sure

If i was a manager and Stroud was the referee I'd make sure to tell the lads to go down easy, the bloke is awful. He'd given so many fouls that just aren't fouls and both ways too.

31 minutes ago, kidjupiter said:

Not sure how you can say not subtle, the way he laid the ball off to Sykes after his run was calm and measured. He's not just a bulldozer.

Didn’t say he can’t do subtle touches, etc. I like him. We’ve really needed an outlet like him for a long time, real power. We need our composure and crossing to be so much better when we get in some very good positions. Until we get that we’ll be toothless. Our strikers and forwards need that service. Get feeling and hope that Hirakawa just might have that bit of quality🤞to provide that service.

• Like 1

Just now, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Disappointed Sincs is off. 

Would’ve taken Williams off, sat Bird back in midfield, and gone two up top. 

Sounds nice in theory but in reality, we're controlling the game, losing a man in midfield changes the shape and could change the way the game plays out.

‘cross to no-one’ story of the day for us. Doesn’t matter if it’s Mayulu or Armstrong up there. Without the service they’ll just be chasing shadows. Wide areas are a big problem for us.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Barrs Court Red said:

Mehmeti there with a cross for the sake of it.  Come on lads, find a grain of composure - this game is there for the taking 

Are you serious? He had two men on him for a third of the pitch and no support, he held the ball and managed to get a cross in, the failure there is the team not backing him up to win that situation and get forward to support him. He's been a nightmare for Hull this half and he's still being blamed when others are letting him down, it's a team game.

• Like 2