IGNORED

FBC Podcast: Coventry City [H] the verdict ....... we're a nice bunch of chaps with no cutting edge!

headhunter

Join us on You Tube @ 9.00 Wednesday for a live podcast recording which will be available on Spotify etc. later in the day.

In the meantime, what went wrong tonight? I was encouraged by our first half performance even if there was minimal threat on goal but in the 2nd half we didn't show up and Mark Robins quintuple [is there such a word?] substitution just after the hour made the difference with the winning goal coming within minutes of those wholesale changes.

I still maintain Naismith is a liability at the back with a sequence of nice touches usually followed by a howler, TGH's 2nd half marred all his good stuff in the opening period, I'd give Bajic a C+ for his goalkeeping [a little too much punching], and Mayulu needs quality alongside him as Sykes, Bell & Wells just don't offer that.

Too early to say Saturday vs Millwall is a must win? Lose & its 1 point from 6 alongside an early cup exit and if that did happen the natives are going to be restless if some aren't already!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 5

Bajic was awful at corners. But not as awful as Hickman at anytime. Williams was a passenger from 45 minutes. Vyner was our best player. Naismith does well enough but a center back he really isn’t. 

Mehmeti was anonymous because we tapped the ball around with no intent in the second half. Nelson could have changed things when we were looking for a Bell replacement but we had Happy Harry as Mr Manning didn’t put him on the bench for a league cup tie, then the bloke who’s banished Conway comes on the radio and says we need to take chances. 

Armstrong came on too late to change anything and as we were bolloxing around with the ball he hardly saw it. 

To cap it off Stokes gets around the back rolls the ball across the goal and nobody had gambled as Tommy Conway is sitting at his mums place in Bridgewater. 

Edit

@headhunter

Can you ask Ian if he can confirm or deny that Nelson has had an operation

Edited by REDOXO

Reminder that about 6 months after Naismith made those "howlers" we were pumping a certain Liam Manning's team 5-1 in a cup match. 

Only fair to bring both up if we're judging people on previous performances, no? Or maybe just talk about their performance on the night?

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Bajic was awful at corners. But not as awful as Hickman at anytime. Williams was a passenger from 45 minutes. Vyner was our best player. Naismith does well enough but a center back he really isn’t. 

Mehmeti was anonymous because we tapped the ball around with no intent in the second half. Nelson could have changed things when we were looking for a Bell replacement but we had Happy Harry as Mr Manning didn’t put him on the bench for a league cup tie, then the bloke who’s banished Conway comes on the radio and says we need to take chances. 

Armstrong came on too late to change anything and as we were bolloxing around with the ball he hardly saw it. 

To cap it off Stokes gets around the back rolls the ball across the goal and nobody had gambled as Tommy Conway is sitting at his mums place in Bridgewater. 

Edit

@headhunter

Can you ask Ian if he can confirm or deny that Nelson has had an operation

@headhunter

I guess the picture of him in hospital is pretty unequivocal! 😂 

• Robin 1

The problem is other teams buy quality like Elllis Simms £8 million pound player , 1 chance 1 goal, what  Bristol city are buying is hope we hope they come good , i think Fally looks decent though just too many average players Bell , Sykes , cornick ,TGH ,wells and sorry to say Joe Williams 

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Stockwood gate said:

The problem is other teams buy quality like Elllis Simms £8 million pound player , 1 chance 1 goal, what  Bristol city are buying is hope we hope they come good , i think Fally looks decent though just too many average players Bell , Sykes , cornick ,TGH ,wells and sorry to say Joe Williams 

Latte-Lath cost £4-4.5m.

Ugbo £2.5m in the end as per one report.

There is a happy medium.

Celar at QPR, £2.5m let's see.

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Latte-Lath cost £4-4.5m.

There is a happy medium.

Coventry had Asante from WBA for £2.5M the other week

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

How anyone can watch that game & call Naismith a liability is completely beyond me.

Standard Podcast click bait to make you listen to their drivel and get angry. Drives engagement which they want, surely people can see through this by now.

• Like 2
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

Some are blaming him for the goal and giving Sims far too much room 

Perhaps a bit guilty of ball watching and not picking up Simms subtle movement away from him which provided the space for the goal, other than that he did a reasonable job, read the game and anticipated well  as well as trying to get the ball upfield, stymied by the usual lack of constructive movement up front.

• Like 2

Relax headhunter, we played well overall (especially first half) and unlucky not to progress.
Pretty good strategy from Mark Robins - play second string and if the game is winnable at 60 mins, bring on the big hitters for half an hour.

I’m certainly encouraged about playing them with our first string in the league fixture coming up

7 hours ago, Stockwood gate said:

You could have said 1 chance 1 goal about Fally on Saturday. I remember Sims was very poor at the start of last season, all players have good days and off days.

8 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Latte-Lath cost £4-4.5m.

There is a happy medium.

Latte Lath cost £7m.

You keep mentioning Celar, him or Mayulu? I think I know.

8 hours ago, headhunter said:

Join us on You Tube @ 9.00 Wednesday for a live podcast recording which will be available on Spotify etc. later in the day.

In the meantime, what went wrong tonight? I was encouraged by our first half performance even if there was minimal threat on goal but in the 2nd half we didn't show up and Mark Robins quintuple [is there such a word?] substitution just after the hour made the difference with the winning goal coming within minutes of those wholesale changes.

I still maintain Naismith is a liability at the back with a sequence of nice touches usually followed by a howler, TGH's 2nd half marred all his good stuff in the opening period, I'd give Bajic a C+ for his goalkeeping [a little too much punching], and Mayulu needs quality alongside him as Sykes, Bell & Wells just don't offer that.

Too early to say Saturday vs Millwall is a must win? Lose & its 1 point from 6 alongside an early cup exit and if that did happen the natives are going to be restless if some aren't already!

Thought Naismith was man of the match. I didn't see any howler from him. When was that ?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, O'Garlandinho said:

Naismith got caught out as last man in second half, and saved by Vyner last ditch block.

If you're the last man then you should have someone covering you. So hardly 'saved' by Vyner. Just Vyner doing what he should be doing. ( fwiw I don't recall the actual incident)

44 minutes ago, O'Garlandinho said:

Naismith got caught out as last man in second half, and saved by Vyner last ditch block.

Then did the same last ditch tackle to save for Haydon Roberts being out of position and not having the pace to get back...

Naismith and Mayulu were our best players by miles tonight. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, O'Garlandinho said:

Wrong. It was Mehmeti’s poor cross field pass getting intercepted which caught our defence off guard.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

What were Naismith’s howlers tonight, Dave?

I actually thought he was caught out for the goal. Haven't seen a replay of it.

8 hours ago, Graham76 said:

Calling Naismith a liability at the back is a terrible shout. If you’re just trying to be provocative for the sake of podcast views, that’s really sad. 

Really interested to see the opinions on Naismith. I've said on another thread that I can't relax when he's playing.  His history of mistakes through over playing is there for all to see. 

However,  I can see why people like him because he can play a pass,  he's positive and good to watch. 

For me,  the negatives outweigh the positive because it sometimes only takes one mistake to lose a game. 

Obviously,  it's all about opinions.  Seems he might be quite a polarising figure.

Don't think he'll feature that much so it might be academic.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

Really interested to see the opinions on Naismith. I've said on another thread that I can't relax when he's playing.  His history of mistakes through over playing is there for all to see. 

However,  I can see why people like him because he can play a pass,  he's positive and good to watch. 

For me,  the negatives outweigh the positive because it sometimes only takes one mistake to lose a game. 

Obviously,  it's all about opinions.  Seems he might be quite a polarising figure.

The same can be said about Zak Vyner (who I really rate btw), but he often gets caught in possession or passes the ball straight to the other teams attackers 

• Like 1

Well the title for the podcast sets a negative tone from the start, let’s hope it’s less so during it

Coventry lost their first game, we drew and played well..let’s give it 10 games at least before we make broad statements about this and that such as no cutting edge 

24 minutes ago, Super said:

I actually thought he was caught out for the goal. Haven't seen a replay of it.

Naismith had a great game, but he could be accused of ball watching for their goal.

Here's a pic of the pass from Palmer to Simms.

image.thumb.png.115f31ca9aa4175d8fa7d063ceb1bd64.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I read £4-4.5m for Latte-Lath. Apolgies if not, was it a base fee of £xm or?

With add ons 7m euros, my phone didn’t have the sign!

We have paid around half that for two.

9 hours ago, Graham76 said:

Calling Naismith a liability at the back is a terrible shout. If you’re just trying to be provocative for the sake of podcast views, that’s really sad. 

I was just expressing my view of him as a defender and didn't criticise outright; reviewing the highlights Asante showed him a clean pair of heels once and he wasn't tight enough on Simms for the goal. I think he's best as a shield for the back 4. There's a separate thread on Naismith and others share my view it seems; on the night he was decent most of the time.

Don't think I'm "sad" but thanks for your comment anyway and pumping this thread up the list overnight.

I hope you'll join us at 9!

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

30 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

With add ons 7m euros, my phone didn’t have the sign!

We have paid around half that for two.

Thanks. (Although some sites indicate £5-5.5m the pair for us but that could be including Add-Ons and it could be wrong).

Well we'd better hope one clicks quickly even though neither Armsfrong or Mayulu are fully formed yet- or Twine, Earthy as and when either arrive can make a tangible difference or it'll be another frustrating or midtable season.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

41 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

Have to agree with you. I think he will struggle to break up the CB pairing of Vyner and Dickie which is pretty solid.

He gave a good permance last night but I do feel Naismith’s best position is defensive midfield which is a role he performs brilliantly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

You could have said 1 chance 1 goal about Fally on Saturday. I remember Sims was very poor at the start of last season, all players have good days and off days.

He was pretty good at the beginning of the season before that as I and anyone else at AG that day will remember…

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stockwood gate said:

Brilliantly summed up.

3 hours ago, Rob k said:

Some are blaming him for the goal and giving Sims far too much room 

⬇️⬇️⬇️

2 hours ago, bexhill reds said:

Perhaps a bit guilty of ball watching and not picking up Simms subtle movement away from him which provided the space for the goal, other than that he did a reasonable job, read the game and anticipated well  as well as trying to get the ball upfield, stymied by the usual lack of constructive movement up front.

I can see why some are saying that, but not a “howler” and circumstantial too.  Palmer has broken the lines, KN trying to decide whether to cover Vyner who might have to come out and leave his man, come out to Palmer himself…but Roberts, isn’t covering either.

2 hours ago, O'Garlandinho said:

That’s football, there are times when that happens, just like when he bailed out Vyner with a last-ditch.  

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

Naismith had a great game, but he could be accused of ball watching for their goal.

Very harsh still, he's in the process of opening his body position back up as this is taken. 

The key issue in this passage is TGH, who had an age to react to Palmer moving into that pocket and block the lane. He ambles, barely a jog let alone run or sprint to stop Palmer being able to execute the pass. The five players in line with the ball all made small mistakes that exacerbated the breakdown of the counter attack (Good defending from the Cov CB).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobBobBobbin said:

Very harsh still, he's in the process of opening his body position back up as this is taken. 

The key issue in this passage is TGH, who had an age to react to Palmer moving into that pocket and block the lane. He ambles, barely a jog let alone run or sprint to stop Palmer being able to execute the pass. The five players in line with the ball all made small mistakes that exacerbated the breakdown of the counter attack (Good defending from the Cov CB).

There were 3 occasions prior to the ball being played to stop the move which we didn’t do 

1 minute ago, Rob k said:

There were 3 occasions prior to the ball being played to stop the move which we didn’t do 

Yep, a terrible goal to concede from a defensive perspective. Sloppy and weak at every pivotal moment of the move. It happens sometimes so not too bothered, main concern is blaming Naismith when 6 other players are more "culpable" (Wells (V.Harsh), Sykes (Weak), Williams(Should have taken the booking), TGH(Awful), Roberts (Where is he?) and Tanner(If you're gonna come, get there)).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BobBobBobbin said:

Yep, a terrible goal to concede from a defensive perspective. Sloppy and weak at every pivotal moment of the move. It happens sometimes so not too bothered, main concern is blaming Naismith when 6 other players are more "culpable" (Wells (V.Harsh), Sykes (Weak), Williams(Should have taken the booking), TGH(Awful), Roberts (Where is he?) and Tanner(If you're gonna come, get there)).

I think the thing that will frustrate LM the most is how poor it was in transition in which he always highlights the importance to be in control of.

players slow across the board to react as you say not all Naismiths fault. TGH poor for me in the defensive transition consistently.

10 hours ago, headhunter said:

Coventry had Asante from WBA for £2.5M the other week

So he joined a club where he didn’t have to move house & who pay higher wages than us, so do you seriously think he’d have joined us instead?

Early days but I would much rather have Mayulu than him, bloke reminds me of Agard, hard runner (offside a lot), minimal finesse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

So he joined a club where he didn’t have to move house & who pay higher wages than us, so do you seriously think he’d have joined us instead?

Early days but I would much rather have Mayulu than him, bloke reminds me of Agard, hard runner (offside a lot), minimal finesse.

Agreed, I think BTA has physical attributes but lacking a real finishing edge, runs the channels well but as a 9 I would have Mayulu for how he brings others in the game everyday over him.

11 hours ago, Stockwood gate said:

Bristol City are shopping in the bargain aisle, others pay the going rate. £8M is probably a fair price for Ellis Syms in the Championship to be fair. Mid table is about right for City nowadays.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fisherrich said:

Bristol City are shopping in the bargain aisle, others pay the going rate. £8M is probably a fair price for Ellis Syms in the Championship to be fair. Mid table is about right for City nowadays.

I do wonder if there are relative bargains of a more established from Europe etc.

Mayulu isn't established may come good. See Armstrong for the same.

The two at Blackburn will be interesting (to me anyway). One of Japan, one from Belgian League..neither were especially expensive so either have a decent season I wonder why we didn't make a play.

Midtable feels about par under the current status quo agreed, albeit perhaps Earthy and Twine if either join can change that a bit. We hope.

• Like 1

20 mins in to podcast.  

Sykes - seems not to be cutting it 

Vyner - came in for aerial duel light criticism 

Williams - is what Williams is

Tgh well down the pecking order 

Wells - but that's more age!!

Everything reasonable and fair;

Maybe I'm wrong; but of the players who were here last year, who "has come on leaps and bounds" so to speak??

I'm sure there are ones who have progressed, so who is has added most to their game?

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

I can see why some are saying that, but not a “howler” and circumstantial too.  Palmer has broken the lines, KN trying to decide whether to cover Vyner who might have to come out and leave his man, come out to Palmer himself…but Roberts, isn’t covering either.

That’s football, there are times when that happens, just like when he bailed out Vyner with a last-ditch.  

I don't think using "stills" always tells the story tbh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I do wonder if there are relative bargains of a more established from Europe etc.

Mayulu isn't established may come good. See Armstrong for the same.

The two at Blackburn will be interesting (to me anyway). One of Japan, one from Belgian League..neither were especially expensive so either have a decent season I wonder why we didn't make a play.

Midtable feels about par under the current status quo agreed, albeit perhaps Earthy and Twine if either join can change that a bit. We hope.

I might have posted this before..

The Japanese forward is 28, so highly unlikely we are looking at strikers of that age, Gueye scored 8 last season in a relegated Belgian side, that’s no more than Mayulu, who we clearly see as the far better option in the long term.

Our eldest signing this summer (Hirakawa) is 23, the West Ham player 20 next month.

Twine at 25 would be the oldest.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I might have posted this before..

The Japanese forward is 28, so highly unlikely we are looking at strikers of that age, Gueye scored 8 last season in a relegated Belgian side, that’s no more than Mayulu, who we clearly see as the far better option in the long term.

Our eldest signing this summer (Hirakawa) is 23, the West Ham player 20 next month.

Twine at 25 would be the oldest.

Thanks (again).

Personally I'm not convinced this Strategy is the best by the club but Price, Age, Wage really limits our pool. Feels a bit too Youth top heavy to me, perhaps one too many.

13 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thanks (again).

Personally I'm not convinced this Strategy is the best by the club but Price, Age, Wage really limits our pool. Feels a bit too Youth top heavy to me, perhaps one too many.

That will be club strategy from Steve, Jon and the TD........Liam will be expected to work within that, it won't necessarily be his choice. Let's hope we don't get hit with a pandemic or any other unexpected period of belt tightening by all clubs again!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

There are 3 red shirts around Palmer, Naismith doesn’t need to step in there. He got caught ball watching and that ultimately decided the game…

Howler is probably harsh, but it is what it is. I thought he had a good game otherwise! Where would you have Roberts? It’s 6 v 4 in that frame above.

Edited by Lew-T

6 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

If a picture's worth a thousand words, you could write a book with that one. 

16 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

There are 3 red shirts around Palmer, Naismith doesn’t need to step in there. He got caught ball watching and that ultimately decided the game…

Howler is probably harsh, but it is what it is. I thought he had a good game otherwise! Where would you have Roberts? It’s 6 v 4 in that frame above.

Good question!

In effect, this is the classic “getting transitioned on whilst transitioning”, ie we were trying to break and lost the ball.  So we were unstructured when we lost the ball, and never recovered.

This is a bit “shit happens” really (Manning’s worst nightmare, he wants structure pretty much at all times).  Ideally either one of Roberts or Tanner would be tucked in a bit, so that Vyner and Naismith can decide whether to mark tight, shift across or pass on.  Roberts has bombed thinking Nahki might complete the counterattack.  Tanner is dragged out of position infield.

Its one of those goals where any one thing being done better by any one player might've saved the goal, even from Wells not getting a full enough touch to go around the defender.

I don’t think every goal conceded should have blame assigned, even if it wasn’t a result of brilliance.  Even Bajic might've come out quicker.  Defenders often get accused of ball watching, but some strikers are clever enough to make their movement when the defender looks away to check the play.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Good question!

In effect, this is the classic “getting transitioned on whilst transitioning”, ie we were trying to break and lost the ball.  So we were unstructured when we lost the ball, and never recovered.

This is a bit “shit happens” really (Manning’s worst nightmare, he wants structure pretty much at all times).  Ideally either one of Roberts or Tanner would be tucked in a bit, so that Vyner and Naismith can decide whether to mark tight, shift across or pass on.  Roberts has bombed thinking Nahki might complete the counterattack.  Tanner is dragged out of position infield.

Its one of those goals where any one thing being done better by any one player might've saved the goal, even from Wells not getting a full enough touch to go around the defender.

I don’t think every goal conceded should have blame assigned, even if it wasn’t a result of brilliance.  Even Bajic might've come out quicker.  Defenders often get accused of ball watching, but some strikers are clever enough to make their movement when the defender looks away to check the play.

Not totally true Dave, I was told last night by someone who would know that he is not about rigid structures, in fact he's trying to get the players to be less "structured" in how they were under "allegedly" Pearson!

Not saying I agree with it just passing on what I was told!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Not totally true Dave, I was told last night by someone who would know that he is not about rigid structures, in fact he's trying to get the players to be less "structured" in how they were under "allegedly" Pearson!

Not saying I agree with it just passing on what I was told!

I possibly know who told you! 😉

This is the problem though, Liam himself said the same as what you’re saying, but it kinda loses its message when it’s phrased as “I want us to be structured but fluid too”. 🤣

I get it too, I just haven’t seen much evidence yet.

Looking forward to AG on Saturday where I will get to see the whole pitch for shapes etc.  I really want to see whether the press is better, more intent, etc.  It obviously looked good against Hull (but they were shit at breaking through it).  It looked decent first half last night, but when Cov played over it second half, so what’s the plan when that happens?  We didn’t even go back to his default “mid-block with jumps” to get us back into the game.  We allowed the game to get stretched and our 3 units got separated.

Early days, don’t expect it to be bang-on either, but just lot of little things to keep an eye on over the opening 10 games or so.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I possibly know who told you! 😉

This is the problem though, Liam himself said the same as what you’re saying, but it kinda loses its message when it’s phrased as “I want us to be structured but fluid too”. 🤣

I get it too, I just haven’t seen much evidence yet.

Looking forward to AG on Saturday where I will get to see the whole pitch for shapes etc.  I really want to see whether the press is better, more intent, etc.  It obviously looked good against Hull (but they were shit at breaking through it).  It looked decent first half last night, but when Cov played over it second half, so what’s the plan when that happens?  We didn’t even go back to his default “mid-block with jumps” to get us back into the game.  We allowed the game to get stretched and our 3 units got separated.

Early days, don’t expect it to be bang-on either, but just lot of little things to keep an eye on over the opening 10 games or so.

:laugh:, you don't!

It was a different source last night!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, headhunter said:

I was just expressing my view of him as a defender and didn't criticise outright; 

Don't think I'm "sad" but thanks for your comment anyway and pumping this thread up the list overnight.

I hope you'll join us at 9!

If that’s your honest opinion of Naismith that’s fair enough. I didn’t actually say you were sad. I implied that it’s sad criticising Naismith just to get views. Especially after he played so well! 

FWIW, I watch every pod and really enjoy it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Agreed @Davefevs, and I hugely rate Naismith as a player when available. I was merely pointing out this moment in play as Naismith didn’t have a faultless game.

3 hours ago, NDW4CITY said:

If a picture's worth a thousand words, you could write a book with that one. 

Yes maybe.

However despite the picture the issue came from losing the ball cheaply. We were on the break and our player couldn’t flick the ball enough to get around the defender. if he had we were in. 

Our players were moving out and it came straight back. 

Forwards simply can’t lose the ball like that as the supporting players are immediately out of position. 

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Yes maybe.

However despite the picture the issue came from losing the ball cheaply. We were on the break and our player couldn’t flick the ball enough to get around the defender. if he had we were in. 

Our players were moving out and it came straight back. 

Forwards simply can’t lose the ball like that as the supporting players are immediately out of position. 

Sorry I was being facetious. Agree on the causes, like most goals there are multiple things that could have been done differently to avoid conceding.

A snapshot can't reveal all the complexity that led to that moment. 

If you are still in Milwaukee....

13 minutes ago, NDW4CITY said:

Sorry I was being facetious. Agree on the causes, like most goals there are multiple things that could have been done differently to avoid conceding.

A snapshot can't reveal all the complexity that led to that moment. 

If you are still in Milwaukee....

I am everyday! 😂 Lake Geneva Wisconsin, about 35 miles from the city. It’s very pretty, but Trump heartland!

Rod clearly drank Miller Lite! 

We do in fact have City supporters much closer to downtown  than me! 

Edited by REDOXO

Just now, REDOXO said:

I am everyday! 😂 Lake Geneva Wisconsin, about 35 miles from the city. It’s very pretty, but Trump heartland!

Rod clearly drank Miller Lite! 

We do in fact have a City supporter to much closer to downtown  than me!

Hopefully Wisconsin will do the right thing and dump Trump. Here in NC it’s gonna be tighter but am cautiously optimistic.

cheers!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NDW4CITY said:

Hopefully Wisconsin will do the right thing and dump Trump. Here in NC it’s gonna be tighter but am cautiously optimistic.

cheers!

We should probably do this somewhere else. However. Harris is ahead in the polls up here just thank god! 

The Wis GOP got a beating yesterday in trying to change the state constitution to take power away from a DNC Governor!

Maddison Milwaukee Racine and Kenosha have to get the vote out! But that was a warning to the Republicans 

Trump was in NC today I believe?

Edited by REDOXO

Mods: last political statement from me here.

yeah that is the kind of stuff they have tried here  There are (at least) 2 lunatics running for statewide office - check out Michele Morrow and Mark Robinson, they make Trump seem middle of the road.

He was in Asheville today. They insisted on payment for the venue upfront 🤣

• Haha 1

Highlight for me was Ian spending 5 minutes arguing with Dave and stating he would play 2 up front, then when it came to picking his team for Saturday selected a team with 1 up top.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1