IGNORED

Millwall at home match day thread

Jerseybean

We've only got two players offering in wide positions, they're using 3 to pressure us on the sides forcing us to keep going backwards, no adaption to the issue, just keep recycling the ball aimlessly. Game is over now, Millwall have us figured out and have the lead, they'll enjoy defending in numbers and countering us now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I feel like I've missed half of the game and I'm at the game. There was a penalty? 

You have to face the green rectangle not the back of the stand btw.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I know I'll get shit for saying it but at least under Pearson we looked like we cared. Given up a 2 goal lead to go behind and it looks like it's a pre-season game and we're going through the motions. There is not one player out there who looks up for it at the moment.

Manager been stood with his hands in his pockets since HT. Weak manager projects the same in his players imo.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I know I'll get shit for saying it but at least under Pearson we looked like we cared. Given up a 2 goal lead to go behind and it looks like it's a pre-season game and we're going through the motions. There is not one player out there who looks up for it at the moment.

Was just thinking actually how similar this game has been to the Stoke home game last season under Nige.

2 nil up at HT and then a pathetic capitulation to lose 3-2.

Just seems ingrained in the club.

Even last week, 1 nil up and couldn't hold on. Should've won etc.

Groundhog day. 

• Like 1

Just now, old_eastender said:

if we had VAR, the Penalty would not be given, that said no-one to blame but ourselves for lax play letting them come at us.

But VAR is irrelevant.  This league has no such thing

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

It’s 2 games in for f sake but if he couldn’t see the problems end of first half and literally sent the same team with the same tactics out for the second half questions do need to be asked 

Mind boggling init

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

It may nave been said before but Maining is a poor man’s Southgate .

He's nothing like Southgate, at all.

One is the second greatest manager in his country's history, the other is a manager in his 30s who has yet to do anything of note at any of the 3 clubs he has managed

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

We need more of that attacking through the middle, Millwall are loading the wings defensively but we carved them open through the middle. A lot more give and go football through the middle would give us a chance here.

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Calm down everyone, there’s still time for Millwall to score more, then we’ll have been grateful for 2-3. 
Seriously. 
:grr:

Texting my mate when we were 2 up and cruising and he said you just know it will be 2-2 in the 90th and we will be under pressure,obviously it’s 3-3 but it’s the city way nothing easy