IGNORED

England U21s at Ashton Gate

9 minutes ago, Odd socks said:

The game could possibly be shown live on FawaNews. Other under 21 games that k o at 1700 hours are   Look closer to k o

I thought TNT showed the under 21 games?

11 minutes ago, Odd socks said:

The game could possibly be shown live on FawaNews. Other under 21 games that k o at 1700 hours are   Look closer to k o

1 minute ago, Super said:

I thought TNT showed the under 21 games?

5 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

It's on Youtube.

Come on chaps, it was literally five posts above the ask!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

You have to admire the dedication to the hooky stream when a free, easily accessible version is available! 😆

Youtube streams won't work in Estonia even with a VPN  says Not in your country. Don't tell to change my usual VPN 

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Youtube streams won't work in Estonia even with a VPN  says Not in your country. Don't tell to change my usual VPN , as it works with most things.

• Admin
31 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I heard about 15,000 which is possibly quite poor ? I presume you could pay on the night?

Would say that's decent considering the opposition 

I know the opposition isn't great but it makes a nice change to see a team attacking with tempo and looking to move the ball forward

That lad on the left from Dortmond looks class

I'd be checking a few passports a few of those away players look in their 30s

• Like 1

Just now, Phantom said:

Would say that's decent considering the opposition 

I know the opposition isn't great but it makes a nice change to see a team attacking with tempo and looking to move the ball forward

That lad on the left from Dortmond looks class

I'd be checking a few passports a few of those away players look in their 30s

It's really positive that many of the England players get regular top level football. It's a really strong team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Did I hear some boos then when they announced Anderson as the scorer?😂

2 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

No, I don't think so. What is he, ex-Gas?

‘Billy’ Elliot Anderson.

A certain Joey Barton used his Newcastle contracts to sign him on loan in the January transfer window, and he was instrumental in their promotion from League Two to One, scoring in their final day, 7 goal victory over Northampton under 17s.

Now at Nottingham Forest and a very good player.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hope the camera and sound guy works for the FA and not us. 

I know the camera position is high in the Lansdown but think this camera position is in a hot air ballon stationed over Winterstoke Road way. From about 70th minute the audio has been absolutely horrific.

Don’t think the FA will be rushing back if it’s us. Pity as looks a decent crowd and performance.

5 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

It's like sitting in the Dolman!

😂 Why does nothing ever work from Ashton gate especially the sound so frustrating place needs a serious Comms shake up. Any way plenty of goals and good football tonight even though it was one sided. 

Edited by Street red
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Definitely some pantomime boos for Andersons goal 

Sat in my seat at 7.15 for the advertised light show, I’ve see better at as set of traffic lights, on a brighter side, great show England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

6 minutes ago, Oldland2 said:

Sat in my seat at 7.15 for the advertised light show, I’ve see better at as set of traffic lights, on a brighter side, great show England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

It looked better than the lights at the Sheff Weds game. Low bar, granted. Maybe it just lasted longer.

A good evening of football.

The opposition were poor, as expected - but 7 goals, twice hit the woodwork & umpteen other chances. 

Some excellent deliveries & great first touches on display.

Moved from my city season ticket spot  in S27 over to W13 for the game tonight. Got absolutely soaked from the rain, wouldn’t be happy paying £615 for that for a season!

Nice to see some goals against a mediocre opposition. The goalkeeper James Beadle was decent against us the other week when we played Sheffield Wednesday, made a good save from there only shot on target tonight, sure he pulled off a cracker a mehmeti shot

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

A good evening of football.

The opposition were poor, as expected - but 7 goals, twice hit the woodwork & umpteen other chances. 

Some excellent deliveries & great first touches on display.

Yes enjoyed the game. Scott first half was great. He was involved in good build up play and his touches and passing was good. He did seem to tire into the second half. But he not getting a lot of minutes at Bournemouth I think. Always enjoy the different club scarfs at England games even the one or two from the blue end of Bristol. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Scott Assist is nice. Sounds like he shone albeit in the context of vs relatively limited opposition.

I wouldn't say he shone or stood out particularly.

Only because I was taking extra notice of him, being ex-city.

Plenty of others stood out far more. 

• Thanks 1