IGNORED

Ex City players your lucky enough to meet.

City oz

In my local many years ago when I still lived at home 

David moyes Bobby Hutchinson & John Bailey all drank in there good old fashion council estate pub aswell ( sadly now a nursing home ) all sound blokes to chat too aswell if you could understand them moyes and Hutchinson B-road Scottish and Bailey being a broad scouser

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TDarwall said:

Am conscious these all seem to involve alcohol;

Used to see a young Micky Mellon in town a lot.

Bumped into Nicky Morgan & The Chief in a pub in Clifton.

Had a v long chat with McCombe on a train - I was plastered & probably a right nause, but he was very friendly.

Footballer I've spent most time with is Billy Dodds, Scottish international & played for Dundee Utd & Rangers. He was staying at same hotel in Crete as me & 2 mates in June 1994. He was a great bloke & despite being on hols with his girlfriend, would often come out of the beer with us.

It does show how £££ in the game has changed; I can't imagine a Scottish international striker these days holidaying at the same hotel that an "average" 22 year old would go to.

You would struggle to meet a Scottish striker now of any age - there isnt any 🙈😂

Donnie Gillies used to live in Hallatrow and used to frequent the shop where my mum worked. Our whole family were/are massive city fans and DG used to bring me city signed photos, pennants etc.

Danny Bartley used to live at the bottom of our road and always used to chat away.

Used to play snooker/pool with Steve Phillips at our local, now closed snooker club.

Alan Dicks came to our house once when my dad sold the most city scratch cards in a month back in the late 70's.

• Like 1

Took a pee next to Marlon Pack in the urinals at Bognor Regis Butlins adult weekend. Both of us in fancy dress! Didn’t shake hands dw.

Top bloke though, was his cousins stag do.