IGNORED

Everton fans

They are going to be so intolerable in the Championship next season. We thought Leeds and Forest were bad...I think the Scousers may take indignation to another level entirely! 😂

Edited by Steve Watts
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

They are going to be so intolerable in the Championship next season. We thought Leeds and Forest were bad...I think the Scousers may take indignation to another level entirely! 😂

I honestly don't think any fans could be more intolerable than Leeds fans. Nowadays when a team visits Ashton Gate (even one with a reputation) you'll find a decent away fan or 2 to have a reasonable chat with. But with Leeds over the last few seasons I've seen bellend behaviour by multiple fans on every visit to bs3 

• Like 6

I will enjoy an entire stein of schadenfreude if it turns out that after narrowly surviving one season where they were actively flouting the rules, then two seasons where they were punished for actively flouting the rules, they were finally relegated just in time for the shiny new stadium to open.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I will enjoy an entire stein of schadenfreude if it turns out that after narrowly surviving one season where they were actively flouting the rules, then two seasons where they were punished for actively flouting the rules, they were finally relegated just in time for the shiny new stadium to open.

I been going past there new stadium build for the last 18 months and have watched it develop , tbf it really does look very impressive and as the saying goes shiny new stadium that’s exactly what it is - shiny it’s like a spaceship 

Compared to the other “big team” fans, I’ve always found Everton fans down to earth, honest about where their team is and not entitled….. I have more of an issue with the fans of Watford, QPR, Blackburn, Norwich, Ipswich, Coventry, Leeds …etc who seem to believe they are a big team and deserve to be in the top division….

• Like 5

They’ll be fine. They finished 14 points clear of the relegation spots last season with points deductions. 

Dyche is the perfect manager to have in there for the period they’re currently going through.

Branthwaite being out is massive for them too, when him and Garner are back they’ll look a lot better. 

1 hour ago, redkev said:

I been going past there new stadium build for the last 18 months and have watched it develop , tbf it really does look very impressive and as the saying goes shiny new stadium that’s exactly what it is - shiny it’s like a spaceship 

Sounds like a lovely trip for us next season.

39 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

They’ll be fine. They finished 14 points clear of the relegation spots last season with points deductions. 

Dyche is the perfect manager to have in there for the period they’re currently going through.

Branthwaite being out is massive for them too, when him and Garner are back they’ll look a lot better. 

Except Branthwaite will be sold this week plus Calvert Lewin. They are so deep in the financial mire that they cant bring anyone decent in. Talk of Moyes replacing Dyche not going to happen as they cant afford to pay Dyche off.

About time they were relegated they've moaned and squirmed their way through multiple transcretions and are still  approx £1 billion in debt.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Not worked so far has it? Must be less than thought. 

Most of them aren’t on here, are they?

Too busy walking round the city in their replica shirts looking for pubs to watch “their” team..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, redkev said:

There's one or two youtube channels that periodically fly drones around the stadium edge. It's a very interesting development, I'll say that.

5 hours ago, Bernard Lerring said:

I honestly don't think any fans could be more intolerable than Leeds fans. Nowadays when a team visits Ashton Gate (even one with a reputation) you'll find a decent away fan or 2 to have a reasonable chat with. But with Leeds over the last few seasons I've seen bellend behaviour by multiple fans on every visit to bs3 

Vile fans walked from the avon packett city lad had daughter on his shoulders with her name i take it Chelsea on shirt they started singing we hate chelsea and we hate chelsea 😒

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, Cityboy1954 said:

Vile fans walked from the avon packett city lad had daughter on his shoulders with her name i take it Chelsea on shirt they started singing we hate chelsea and we hate chelsea 😒

In over 50+ years watching football I have to say Leeds fans have stood out as being consistently the most twatish fans home and away, I’ve always though the “Leeds, Leeds, Leeds…” chant fittingly sounds like grunting pigs at the trough!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hope those bastards go down. They’ve been so lucky to avoid relegation in multiple seasons recently, and as far back as 30 years ago they pulled off a Houdini act. Their luck is going to run out eventually.

Not liked them since the FA Cup tie at the Gate in ‘99. Their fans acted like colossal bellends that day. Sod em.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Hope those bastards go down. They’ve been so lucky to avoid relegation in multiple seasons recently, and as far back as 30 years ago they pulled off a Houdini act. Their luck is going to run out eventually.

Not liked them since the FA Cup tie at the Gate in ‘99. Their fans acted like colossal bellends that day. Sod em.

Funny how people have different perspectives…I thought they were okay….I presume You’re referring to the 2:2 and pentalies game?

2 hours ago, adamski said:

In over 50+ years watching football I have to say Leeds fans have stood out as being consistently the most twatish fans home and away, I’ve always though the “Leeds, Leeds, Leeds…” chant fittingly sounds like grunting pigs at the trough!

Imagine swansea v Cardiff yesterday not a toilet block left .😁

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Absolutely disgraceful, these people aren’t just members of a football club, they are human beings.

The logic is that they earn £80k per week so are entitled to receive and deal with the abuse. What no one had adequately explained is what sort of a failure of a person do you need to be, at 50 years old, to be so angry at your team losing a game of football that you get yourself down the train station to abuse 20 year old players who would absolutely batter you in most cases if they were allowed to?

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

28 minutes ago, Gimme Shelton said:

Im just amazed a PREM team is catching a train !!

I must admit that thought entered my mind.... perhaps that's part of the win/lose carrot and stick system Dyshe employs...... on the other hand, given how long London Airports can hold you up for, it's quicker by train!

The world's oldest man has just turnt 112, and he's a Liverpool man, a Scally. So, I thought to meself: is he a Red, or a Bitter Blue? Turnts out, he's a Liverpool fan. Quelle surprise, la'

Everton fans are so bitter and angry, few of them will get past 75. It chews you up, the bitterness and the anger. Supporting Everton is killing them, and not softly. Soft lads.

19 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Hope they go down. The trap door has been creaking for them for some years now. Dyche to be 1st PL manager to be sacked this season.

Not sure. If Everton had someone else at the helm they'd be looking for a Dyche type manager to help. Toffees are up against it (and have been for a couple of seasons). Club is up for sale, they're financially screwed as far as FFP is concerned and their fans are very frustrated. 

Having said that, I like to treat people the way I like to be treated....and that doesn't include yelling at people 

• Like 3

On 26/08/2024 at 06:20, xmarktx said:

Ive made my boy an Everton fan I had to choose out of 1 of the local teams and believe me Everton fans are the best out of the 2 clubs 

My neighbour is a Scouser and supports Liverpool simply because his Dad and older brother support Everton.

Edited by 22A

I actually feel sorry for Dyche.  At 84 minutes he was a genius.  At 96 minutes he was the devil incarnate.  

Don't tell anyone but my son is an Everton supporter.  There was not much joy in his house on Saturday evening.  Or mine!

On 26/08/2024 at 08:30, redkev said:

Like Spurs ground. Considering the surrounding area, it looks like something just landed there. The contrast is incredible.