IGNORED

FIFA/FC

55 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Was a reason given as to why they didn't include it in eafc 24 in the end? Thought it was being added in during the season. 

Was it being added for the women being in the super league?

Even Luton took half a year to appear so I’m not surprised it didn’t happen. This might actually make me play a career again on the game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Was it being added for the women being in the super league?

Even Luton took half a year to appear so I’m not surprised it didn’t happen. This might actually make me play a career again on the game

Yep, they said they were going to add it on FC23 as Bristol City were in the WSL in 2023/24 and then they didn't bother... 

Edited by PhilC

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Apparently the Dolman is even empty on 85 minutes on the graphics!

They had to drop the traffic asset sizes to 25GB, or it would have been 75 minutes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Graham76 said:

I’m surprised they didn’t use a different angle capturing the south stand and the suspension bridge in the background 

Richard O’Donnell Image Rights were two expensive.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, MarcusX said:

As far as I'm aware it never was added to 24. Plenty of people were complaining to EA at the end of Feb.

15 hours ago, OJ009 said:

As far as I'm aware it never was added to 24. Plenty of people were complaining to EA at the end of Feb.

It was added around March/April time I think, it’s in the game now. I think I read they were struggling to recreate it without causing issues with the housing etc nearby 

• Like 1

Fair enough if it is. Was keeping an eye on the updates in the hope they would reverse their stupid match introduction decision, but gave up. Not seen the announcement in game.

I'll make sure to check tonight. A poor wait if you were a Luton fan. 

How far in advance do they announce the player ratings? I know they drip the best ones Mbappe, Haaland, Rodri etc but what about our fabulous handsome bunch? 

Presumably Dickie will be our highest rated player again

One here for us geeks, Ashton gate in the game! 

I’ve been waiting years for this. Gonna be mint playing with the City at Ashton Gate. Was always reserved for teams that made it to the Premier before they added them, but Blackburn and Coventry have both been added as well. 
Will be good exposure for the club this, with tens of millions of copies sold worldwide every year. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/ashton-gate-in-easport-fc25/

On 29/08/2024 at 13:41, The Batman said:

How far in advance do they announce the player ratings? I know they drip the best ones Mbappe, Haaland, Rodri etc but what about our fabulous handsome bunch? 

Presumably Dickie will be our highest rated player again

Tbh Twine could be up there, O'Leary after a very good season will probably be upgraded from last year. I suspect Yu will feel quite underrated. Mayulu might be underrated to start with but given a boost if he carries on his early form.