IGNORED

Supporters Club & Trust meeting - September 2024

Posted on behalf of the board

The Supporters Club & Trust board are pleased to announce that the next meeting will be taking place on Wednesday 4th September 2024, from 7pm to 9pm.

The agenda for the meeting is being finalised, but if you would like anything to be discussed as AOB (any other business), please email us at info@bristolcitysupporters.org

We will try to get through as much as we can during the meeting, but this is subject to timing & cannot guarantee that all items would be discussed.

All our meetings are now held online over Zoom, so please make sure you have this installed on your computer or other device.

If you would like to attend the meeting, please email us at the address above, and you will be sent an invite to the meeting. Our meetings are open to all.

The meeting starts at 7pm & will be finished by 9pm at the latest.

GWNxxa_W4AEUtns?format=jpg

• Admin
17 hours ago, The Wild Bunch said:

Thanks.  Any news on extending the safe standing at AG?  Great atmosphere at the weekend from Derby fans.  

@Wedontplayinblue

14 hours ago, Wedontplayinblue said:

I expect this will happen at some point, but how are you going to display season ticket holders who have been there for years? 

@The Wild Bunch @Wedontplayinblue

There have been many ongoing discussions between the club and a small committee involved with "Improving the Matchday Experience" some things have already changed, and the wheels are always moving on other things.

I can't go into too many specifics, but the club is looking into costings etc at the moment, and it will need to be decided whether to proceed or not. Clearly anyone who went to Derby or any other grounds with safe standing will have experienced the improvement.

One thing to add that NOTHING will be changed without full consultation of every season ticket holder that could be impacted by any changes.

What I can confirm is that the current standing area won't be turned back into seats due to the design of the barriers being built, they are there to stay.

Obviously when there is more to go public with it will be shared 

1 minute ago, Rooster said:

I see from August minutes the 75th anniversary is to marked with a badge. I’ve been a member since the seventies and these are the badges from 25 and 50th. Hope this helps

Thank you for sharing those @Rooster I forgot I have those badges, there has been no discussion about producing a new badge, all that has been proposed is to bring in a temporarily  updated logo to reflect the 75 years of the supporters club

• Thanks 1