IGNORED

Derby County away match thread

Jerseybean

Game over, the 60 mins rule needs to change, had LM mixed things up earlier it may have made the difference before that second goal. Sloppy goals conceded, too many key chances missed, the story of our new venture.

• Like 2

Im not sure what we did in the fist 20 min, as I did not see it. But it seems we were all over Derby. well from when I started watching, around the time they scored, it looks ike they have done their homework on us. Let us have time and space in areas where it does not count, pushing the space behing our high full backs, and pressurising the midfield. Oh, as I am writing this, they scored a second. I mean, time for plan B . We are not working as it is, we need to change our approach. Even the fast counter we used to have has gone up in smoke. Derby are very avergae, very. But are aggressive and have a clear pan to work on us. Time for subs.

We are weak. The defense this year is one of the worst in late years. We will concede 70 goals this season.

Twine and Bird are totally useless this game, I would sub them off. No matter how many goals we will score with this defense there is no way to success. I shouldn't be positive about one or two games, I need to stay the same and that means, to be used to support a poor team that can't have a good run of 3,4 games. This is the life, Championship is still a decent level to play but I need to care less because nothing will change soon. Same crap every year.

Just now, Jose said:

That defending is absolutely awful. The lack of changes is pathetic. This performance has been pathetic. 

The defending this season has been crap. Too much is being asked of Pring which often leaves us exposed.

That's me done for the day.....yet again we fall victim to a side who pick up scraps, and then punish our lack of concentration at the back.  We continue to be a most frustratingly wasteful side, managers come and managers go.......but everything pretty much stays the same.  I feel cursed to support this team?   Ha!!

• Like 1

Always start well second half don't we!!

Boy Wonder Twine cost more than their whole starting line up probably and he's been killing us every time we go forward.

Don't deserve nowt from this game. Midfield been rubbish, defence brittle without Dickie. Armstrong headless running but can't fault his efforts.

Could and should be more for them without Max. 

Edited by ProfitInMyPocket

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Are we waiting to go 2 down before any subs 

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

Absolutely no blocking, woeful. Thank F for Max.

I said it felt like a McInnes type appointment. I genuinely think he’s tactically inept.