IGNORED

Derby County away match thread

Jerseybean

Starting to see the downside of bringing in so many new faces quickly now. However good they are individually, the partnerships are not there and they start to struggle to know what the heck they are meant to be doing when under pressure. Defensively it’s all over the place now.

• Like 1

That Bird is a stupid monkey and Twine looks worse than Mehmeti. I don't see a bright future ahead, but we will stay in this league I think. But at least 14 teams are better than us for sure.  Let's enjoy a few wins and that's all. I think the next win will come in October though. 2 wins every six games looks safe enough.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Maybe if I’d posted ‘COYR’ we wouldn’t be 2-0 down

No I'm obviously aware it doesn't literally help - considering this is a forum for people who support our club, it appears now worthy of mockery to post something in support of our club.

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

When you spend £12m and have to start with Naismith maybe it’s not been the best window!!

We didn’t have to start with Naismith though did we?

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

When you spend £12m and have to start with Naismith maybe it’s not been the best window!!

It’s no more than Lansdown deserves. For such an astute man, he’s really quite an idiot. I can’t wait for us to try and solve the problem by throwing more money at it. Rinse and repeat. 

• Like 11
  • Flames 1

I keep spam messages for sure. Another ruined afternoon, I get nothing back from this team, few good games, starting to be positive, and again disappoinment for 70% of the season. Ffs ! How can a team be cursed like that. Get the **** out Lansdown you are a curse for us, you do nothing just staying in place for 20 years. What you did Lansdown? You won foking League One, nobody needs League One Trophy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mihai said:

I keep spam messages for sure. Another ruined afternoon, I get nothing back from this team, few good games, starting to be positive, and again disappoinment for 70% of the season. Ffs ! How can a team be cursed like that. Get the **** out Lansdown you are a curse for us, you do nothing just staying in place for 20 years. What you did Lansdown? You won foking League One, nobody needs League One Trophy.

Why oh why did you choose us?! 😂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mihai said:

In fairness, this is a pretty accurate summary of how it feels to support City 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Why oh why did you choose us?! 😂 

Because my normal team Steaua Bucharest or FCSB now is kinda the same, I like to suffer. At least they play in Europa League, and we won title ,I get something from there but after 10 years haha. I like to suffer.

• Like 1