IGNORED

Billy Phillips

1 minute ago, Back of the Dolman said:

Do you know if the club have made any announcement ? or is this a case of the younger age groups again being overlooked with regards to the fan base being updated on their progress and development?

Nope, just like they haven’t made one for Brandon Bak going back to Weston 2 weeks ago!

13 minutes ago, Back of the Dolman said:

Doesn’t surprise me, but really does seem so basic to keep fans updated on the club’s youngsters 

Indeed, I can't for the life of me understand why our 23's and 18's games aren't broadcast on our youtube channel. It's intangible but it benefits the club to give fans an opportunity to be informed about what's coming through. 

On Billy, I really like him. Clever little player, plays between the lines well and has a decent touch and low centre of gravity to win fouls etc. Think he needs some mens football to learn how to deal with some whacks etc, but there's a player in there if we get it right with his loans and development.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, BobBobBobbin said:

Indeed, I can't for the life of me understand why our 23's and 18's games aren't broadcast on our youtube channel. It's intangible but it benefits the club to give fans an opportunity to be informed about what's coming through. 

On Billy, I really like him. Clever little player, plays between the lines well and has a decent touch and low centre of gravity to win fouls etc. Think he needs some mens football to learn how to deal with some whacks etc, but there's a player in there if we get it right with his loans and development.

Agreed. I really like what I've seen from him.

12 minutes ago, ZiderMeUp said:

No way he’s 18!!

If you look closely at the photo, the acne would say otherwise. Might be why he has grown the beard.

And I had a beard at uni at the age of 18, so a little less prejudice against the more hirsute amongst us would be welcome!

Edited by Dr Balls

28 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

If you look closely at the photo, the acne would say otherwise. Might be why he has grown the beard.

And I had a beard at uni at the age of 18, so a little less prejudice against the more hirsute amongst us would be welcome!

Not sure the acne is the reason for the beard but being tired of shaving as he has a 5 o'clock shadow on waking every morning. 

• Admin
6 hours ago, Back of the Dolman said:

Do you know if the club have made any announcement ? or is this a case of the younger age groups again being overlooked with regards to the fan base being updated on their progress and development?

6 hours ago, petehinton said:

Nope, just like they haven’t made one for Brandon Bak going back to Weston 2 weeks ago!

Yet another example of the club reacting to comments made on OTIB 

• Robin 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Yet another example of the club reacting to comments made on OTIB 

Casa- Grande 1 month loan, do we know how long Bak and Phillips have been loaned out for?

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Casa- Grande 1 month loan, do we know how long Bak and Phillips have been loaned out for?

Casa-Grande is only a month I’d guess in order to cover the absence of Harvey Wiles-Richards who was sent off at the weekend.

i may be wrong but it seems a strange coincidence otherwise 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Back of the Dolman said:

Casa-Grande is only a month I’d guess in order to cover the absence of Harvey Wiles-Richards who was sent off at the weekend.

i may be wrong but it seems a strange coincidence otherwise 

Yes this is correct I think. Will be a 3 game ban for HWR as it was violent conduct.

3 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I have just seen the clip.

Was that really a bad tackle?

I wait to be advised why I am wrong, but did HWR not get the ball?

I think he did, but his other foot seemed to follow through quite high up. The challenge that led to the HH player being sent off just after was a shocker.