IGNORED

Who next?

JAWS

21 minutes ago, temp said:

Manning unproven in the championship has brought in many unproven in the championship players; we are putting our hopes on the likes of Twine (who has spent a lot of his time at Swindon) and others who havent even played in this country let alone the championship.

Top six ? your having a laugh, theres hope and there is no hope.

How can so many newbies be formed into a decent team even, let alone a top half finishing one even, in a season.?

BT, how is he still here even after being sacked as a manager...wtf, big broom required at the very top for any progress to happen.

I hope I`m wrong and we storm this div this season, thats a very big hope though.

Just feel with Tinnion and Manning they wanted bigger, more proven voices in those experienced three released out of the building. Weimann proving otherwise and James I am sure will deliver for Coventry. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JAWS said:

That's my point. Think we'd just be putting off the inevitable so why not cut our losses. If we could see he was learning by his mistakes fair enough but I don't see it. 

I'm not a lansdown fan but they have backed LM and I actually think they would be disappointed if we don't mount a serious top 6 finish.

It might seem unfair but sentiment shouldn't come into it & we as a club have wasted far too many opportunities over the years. 

If we give him say 15/20 games, and not performing you can probably write another season off again.

If I were the owners I would be calling Tinnion and Manning to raise concern over some of the tactics being deployed and why the number 10 we’ve just invested heavily in is playing on the left. Whole team formation isn’t right or selected personnel. 

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 1

On 02/09/2024 at 18:46, Davefevs said:

I wasn’t talking about me (I already called for his head in March don’t forget 😉😉😉), just saying why some are saying what they are now. Nor is everyone critical of him saying “sack him” either.  They are just worried about certain aspects in some cases.

But it is possible to feel that there is a direction of travel.  I have my doubts about him (there are some bits I like too), but I want to see the opening 10 games this season to judge fairly.

Just as a point of reference…Liam himself doesn’t see it as a new season, but a continuation.

+++++

I didn’t actually call for Manning to be sacked btw…I said if I was in charge I would’ve sacked him.

He’s had a whole pre season on the grass as he likes to call it (irritating!). He’s managed to rip apart a successful defensive baseline. I’m not convinced he’s any better than Lee Johnson. In fact I’d probably have LJ over him and I couldn’t stand LJ! 

• Like 4
  • Hmmm 1

4 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

He’s had a whole pre season on the grass as he likes to call it (irritating!). He’s managed to rip apart a successful defensive baseline. I’m not convinced he’s any better than Lee Johnson. In fact I’d probably have LJ over him and I couldn’t stand LJ! 

How has he ripped apart a successful defensive baseline? 

LJ was an expert at waffling and producing hot air. He couldn’t manage a piss up in a brewery.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

LJ was an expert at waffling and producing hot air. He couldn’t manage a piss up in a brewery.

I remember that after you first heard him speak at the Senior Reds you said how impressive he was.  🤣   

Neil Warnock summed him up with typical Yorkshire brevity when asked about him " Well he talks a good game"

A shame he didn't inherit his Father's managerial skills. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

On 02/09/2024 at 10:48, BobBobBobbin said:

It's absolutely not the time to be thinking about sacking him. 

I do refer back to a previous post I made though that I think Liam would be helped by having less conformity in his backroom team. At the moment you see total alignment between LM, CH & JK. Those three have a rapport based on a shared vision for the game. That is a strength in some respects, they have a plan and a vision and that's a good thing. You only have to look at the pragmatism for pragmatisms sake of the LJ era to see what not having a defined philosophy can do for you. However, Liam's greatest strength is also one of his biggest weaknesses. It looks like he cannot see things from an alternative perspective. The beauty of football is that there innumerate ways to skin the proverbial cat and Liam seems to get lost when his stock position doesn't answer the questions that the opposition is asking. I'd be inclined to add a contradicting voice to the dynamic (Much like NP did with Euell and Fleming) if only to highlight what a Manager like Paul Warne would see when looking at us. 

Manning is clearly a very good coach and our Plan A works consistently. The issue in the championship is that other teams are quick to adjust to a plan and stop our play. Manning is far too slow/incapable of following suit on his own. He seems fearful of off the cuff changes even when it's an obvious fix.

I don't expect that he will make that change though, as I say, he'll see the alignment as a strength rather than weakness.  

Non-conformity is not what the hierarchy want.  That's straight from the chairman's mouth and is why we will struggle to progress.  The hierarchy want views to be aligned.  Now, what they have got from Manning is probably not what they thought they were getting from Manning, however I think they're more than happy to have the coaching staff aligned with each other and as Manning has total belief in his processes and behaviours I don't think he feels there is anything to gain by having people in who will disagree with his perfection.

What that leaves us with is a lack of alternative views in the boardroom to question whether their approach to the running of the club needs adjusting and a lack of alternative views in the dressing room and "on the grass" to question whether a different approach to training, tactics and game management is required.  Both of those things lead more to stagnation than to progression.

I don't necessarily go either with the argument that others have raised about new players learning the squad and methods.   Armstrong and Bird have been the only two new signings in the starting line up to date, with Fally getting half an hour.  So 9 of the 11 starters are already embedded into the system. 

1 win, 2 defeats from the opening 5 competitive matches with about 120 minutes of decent football in those 450 minutes, with many of the same shortcomings on display that were prevalent in his first 31 games for me means that any "reaction" people have is certainly not knee-jerk.

That said, he's been backed and the club now need to see him make use of the tools he's been given, and so 10-15 games is reasonable to say "we've backed you but you're not producing the goods".  My own view, however, is that I don't have faith that he'll show anything different at all.

• Like 13
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

36 minutes ago, KegCity said:

I suggested this at the time on here and was told it would be "failing upwards".

I guess they can only think it would be failing upwards if they  thought he’d failed in his First Team Manager role in the first place.  Hey-ho!

• Like 1

Things aren't terrible, but they are a bit underwhelming IMO.

It's still early but I remember my critique post Willem II..

*Solid defensively

*Good structure 

*Decent technically

*Good energy

*Goals...?

"Therefore midtableish again".

As it happens Points 1 and 2 seem to have imploded, Point 5 could be better than hoped albeit a very small sample size.

Even if some bits better and some worse it still adds up to a net position of midtableish again.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

8 promotions.

The same number as Neil Warnock - I don't see many people laughing at his achievements.

All but one were lower league promotions CR.

My views on the unsophisticated one trick pony are well known.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

GJ cleared an almighty mess albeit at a lower level and within 2 years had..

*Improved the culture.

*Ended our multi year as it to escape League 1.

*Had us top of the Championship in late 2007.

We could play a bit too but at Home moreso. Think Noble behind the striker at times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Things aren't terrible, but they are a bit underwhelming IMO.

It's still early but I remember my critique post Willem II..

*Solid defensively

*Good structure 

*Decent technically

*Good energy

*Goals...?

"Therefore midtableish again".

As it happens Points 1 and 2 seem to have imploded, Point 5 could be better than hoped albeit a very small sample size.

Even if some bits better and some worse it still adds up to a net position of midtableish again.

Fully agree Mr P. Now if we do end up midtableish. Do we label that as a failure and the removal of Manning? That’s if it’s not done earlier this season.

I’ve echoed previously I predict a mid table finish. The signings we’ve made aren’t ones that are I deem exciting. But rather steady. We just seem happy as a club to keep on swimming in our lane at the same pace. Problem is, if you’re not going forward. You’ll eventually be going backwards.

Edited by The Coach
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

GJ cleared an almighty mess albeit at a lower level and within 2 years had..

*Improved the culture.

*Ended our multi year as it to escape League 1.

*Had us top of the Championship in late 2007.

We could play a bit too but at Home moreso. Think Noble behind the striker at times.

The very skilled midfielder who was frequently omitted to accommodate Little Lee………:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The very skilled midfielder who was frequently omitted to accommodate Little Lee………:dunno:

Noble at his best struck me as more of a link between the solid 4-4 base and the lone striker. This was absolutely novel at our level in the mid to late 2000s and if anything GJ should take some credit.

LJ should never have been the link man.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Only a championship promotion missing which he very nearly achieved.

I can also remember your views during the "charismatic" LJ/MA era. No wedgie there, you had your pants well and truly pull down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Charlie0016 said:

Lose 1 game and people calling for his head … grow up you bunch of children it’s embarrassing

Its not just 1 game is it....

Hes had 40 games, 2 transfer windows and a preseason - how much time does he need?

Lose our next game and hes lost 50% of games this season (including cup), zero clean sheets, won 1.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Noble at his best struck me as more of a link between the solid 4-4 base and the lone striker. This was absolutely novel at our level in the mid to late 2000s and if anything GJ should take some credit.

LJ should never have been the link man.

He regularly omitted Noble to accommodate his lad who should not have been anywhere the matchday squad let alone the starting 11.

The reasoning from the manager was that Noble ‘doesn’t run around enough’……..jeez……..:dunno:

• Hmmm 1

He regularly omitted Noble to accommodate his lad who should not have been anywhere the matchday squad let alone the starting 11.

The reasoning from the manager was that Noble ‘doesn’t run around enough’……..jeez……..:dunno:

This is true, but Noble didn't go anywhere else and have a good career. So who was so wrong?

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I don’t think it’s a role he’d have wanted nor enjoyed.

I think he might have wanted and enjoyed it, if it was a true ‘technical director’ role, alongside a proper DoF/HoR.

You could argue he was a better TD than Tinnion, in terms of helping to set a strategy and adopting the one club model. I don’t think we’ll see the mens, women’s and academy teams as together for a while.

• Flames 2

29 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Done to death. The reality is that LJ and Marv were a "sum of the parts" pairing who complimented each other perfectly.

I loved Noble, but anyone trying to say that his selection of LJ was our downfall wilfully ignores how our form dropped off a cliff when he got injured against Watford in the final stretch. Without that injury there's a very real likelihood that Bristol would no longer be mentioned in the biggest cities to have not hosted Premier League football.

But of course, that doesn't fit the agenda, does it?

Edited by Steve Watts
  • Like 7
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Done to death. The reality is that LJ and Marv were a "sum of the parts" pairing who complimented each other perfectly.

I loved Noble, but anyone trying to say that his selection of LJ was our downfall willfully ignores how our form dropped off a cliff when he got injured against Watford in the final stretch. Without that injury there's a very real likelihood that Bristol would no longer be mentioned in the biggest cities to not host Premier League football.

But of course, that doesn't fit the agenda, does it?

Exactly that. Our problem that season wasn't sticking with the same team but the lack of options to effectively change it without losing what was working. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Robbored said:

All but one were lower league promotions CR

No he got Yeovil and City promoted to the Championship, it's 3 if you count Cambridge 

Shouldn't that be 8 trick pony ?

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Charlie0016 said:

Lose 1 game and people calling for his head … grow up you bunch of children it’s embarrassing

No one's calling for his head......yet.

If you hadn't noticed it's been more than 1 game.

40 games, what is his style ?, preferred formation ? Why does he lack in game management ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

In a way, he was already doing it. Not on the handling contracts front but as a delegator he was overseeing the football operation whilst retaining ultimate responsibility/accountability for selection and performance. He employed coaches to coach, Dr's to run the medical and performance departments and let the recruitment team do their thing without overly influencing proceedings. 

Or the tl;dr, he was the leader.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

All this happened 16 years ago and we still haven't managed to get anywhere near to replicating that achievement. An achievement it was in getting to the final with a zero goal difference [or very close to IIRC]

I'm afraid its the Pearson syndrome rearing its ugly head again, much in the same way as it did for LJ with the constant accusations of nepotism after yet another winless run. With Manning, its the abject manner of defeat, the Pearson wound is rubbed and its open again. Its not a "knee jerk" reaction, its the manner of the defeat. Can Manning survive it? I remain less than convinced. I know its early days and the signs are encouraging with the new signings but I get the feeling that its the "club" making the signings in any case. I know that sounds obvious but I think the same signings, by and large, would've been made whether it was Manning or Andy King in charge. There's obviously a little more of the coach's input with Twine & McGuane, I get that. But will he be able to propel us up the league? I haven't seen any evidence to date. The current W/L/D ratio is midtable. I think after ten games we will get a better idea of where we are at.

What I would say is Manning must've made some impression when his Oxford side played us in last season's League Cup!  

10 minutes ago, Swede said:

What I would say is Manning must've made some impression when his Oxford side played us in last season's League Cup!  

Didn't they lose 5-0?. Starting well but capitulated after we scored first and no Idea how to change it. That's my impression.

10 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Is this thread going to happen every time when we lose? 

Yes - some wanted him gone from day 1. This was all very predictable and imo is down to Tinnion & the board with how they spectacularly ballsed up the NP sacking. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Charlie BCFC said:

No, only after total capitulations like Saturday. 1 loss every 5/6 games for a team aiming for the top 6 is just about acceptable.

2 hours ago, BobBobBobbin said:

In a way, he was already doing it. Not on the handling contracts front but as a delegator he was overseeing the football operation whilst retaining ultimate responsibility/accountability for selection and performance. He employed coaches to coach, Dr's to run the medical and performance departments and let the recruitment team do their thing without overly influencing proceedings. 

Or the tl;dr, he was the leader.

Yeah, but if you were to make him take up a role that took him away from managing the team, players, etc, then I reckon he’d be bored.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Depends on the trajectory he’s taking us in Charlie as each result comes in.

For some on OTIB, it’s not a 1-game negative knee jerk, but a 35-game evaluation.

For others on OTIB, it was a positive knee jerk reaction to a win v Millwall and a draw v Coventry.

For another group it was let’s wait and see.

So it’s happening on both types of result.  Isn’t it?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I’ve seen it mentioned a number of times that we have a “new squad” that needs “time to gel”. 

This is the same problem for every single team. It’s not unique to us and should never be used as a reason or excuse. 

Of the teams we’ve played so far, we signed 7 new players, Hull signed 21 new players, Millwall signed 12 new players, Coventry signed 10 new players and Derby signed 17 new players. 

The starting line ups didn’t differ as much though. We’ve selected 2 players who weren’t here last year in our games so far. Hull selected 4 different faces, Millwall 1, Coventry 3 and Derby 5. 

So I think we can firstly completely refute any suggestion that we are disadvantaged due to a “new squad”. 

Regarding Manning in general. I stated in March that I would have sacked him. During the poor run, I became disenfranchised from him due to the way he was coming across in the media. I didn’t get any confidence from him that he had the cahuna’s to turn things around and it felt like he really struggled when a malaise set in and he became less confident in his own mind. 

With that said, I’m not calling for his head. I’m just saying that I personally would have moved on at that time had I been in charge. 

After the summer, it’s clear that he’d been very well backed. Given this, I am happy for him to see the season out and assess the whole campaign at the end. 

At the end of the season, it’s not just Manning that will be assessed. I will also assess Brian, Jon and Sean. Jon is in overall control of the strategy, Brian oversees the football matters at the club and Sean is in charge of recruitment. 
Those 3 will be judged by me on the expectations set by the club. 

In November we were told that the squad was “top end” and we hired Manning to “push us forward”. 
We’ve now spent £10m and the manager has been given sufficient tools. My expectation based on a “top end squad” which has had £10m of investment is that we should finish in the playoffs as a bare minimum. 

I am happy for Manning to have this season and see where we are come May. 

If we fail to make the playoffs, I will be assessing the performances of not just Liam, but also those of Brian, Jon and Sean. It may not necessarily be Liam who is the one which is most culpable/responsible in any failure/success. 

We shall see. 

The whole season - wow you’re patient. 

I do actually get this though - I think I’ve been a bit hung ho on my negativity. I expect us to struggle this season. My prediction in the usefully un-useful quiz was 15-18. I struggle to see where the winning mentality is in the squad and coaching staff. Capitulations against Derby and Millwall (there will be more of these). Plus a lack of goal scoring nous I am afraid will cost us.

What may happen, is that something could click in the run up to Christmas and with some positive momentum we could have a good run and maybe scrape the play-offs. This is so, so, conditional on a couple of things: The way the team is set up initially; adapting to in-game scenarios; plus individuals performing consistently at their best levels. None of which I believe is likely; at least I haven’t seen it at BCFC for years.

44 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, but if you were to make him take up a role that took him away from managing the team, players, etc, then I reckon he’d be bored.

dont think so,  hed have more time for breakfasts up the cafe with me😆

seriously though,you are right,he would be bored

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DaveInSA said:

The whole season - wow you’re patient. 

I do actually get this though - I think I’ve been a bit hung ho on my negativity. I expect us to struggle this season. My prediction in the usefully un-useful quiz was 15-18. I struggle to see where the winning mentality is in the squad and coaching staff. Capitulations against Derby and Millwall (there will be more of these). Plus a lack of goal scoring nous I am afraid will cost us.

What may happen, is that something could click in the run up to Christmas and with some positive momentum we could have a good run and maybe scrape the play-offs. This is so, so, conditional on a couple of things: The way the team is set up initially; adapting to in-game scenarios; plus individuals performing consistently at their best levels. None of which I believe is likely; at least I haven’t seen it at BCFC for years.

Yeah it is quite patient of me to be honest. Particularly as I’d have already sacked him back in March! 
But I’m relaxed about the fact that he’s been given the tools he wanted and the board won’t pull the trigger early on him as they’ve heavily backed him. 
So that’s fine for me. I won’t be calling for anyone to be sacked. 
I’ll assess the whole bally lot of ‘em at the end of the season. 
(well, perhaps before that - once its mathematically possible we can’t make the playoffs the season is a failure based on the expectations they have set). 

For what it’s worth; my personal opinion is that we’ll be about 11th again. But the expectation is playoffs because of the narrative that has been spun and the investment that’s been made. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Harry said:

If we fail to make the playoffs, I will be assessing the performances of not just Liam, but also those of Brian, Jon and Sean. It may not necessarily be Liam who is the one which is most culpable/responsible in any failure/success. 

Whatever happens to the others I think we can safely say that Jon and Brian will not accept accountability and will be going nowhere.

30 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Whatever happens to the others I think we can safely say that Jon and Brian will not accept accountability and will be going nowhere.

"Trust me on Tinnion" we did he messed up, yet he is still here, hows that happen :dunno: and no doubt calling the shots :mafia: can hear him now..."well Jon how about this one/that one and a pay rise for me of course" :facepalm:

55 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yeah it is quite patient of me to be honest. Particularly as I’d have already sacked him back in March! 
But I’m relaxed about the fact that he’s been given the tools he wanted and the board won’t pull the trigger early on him as they’ve heavily backed him. 
So that’s fine for me. I won’t be calling for anyone to be sacked. 
I’ll assess the whole bally lot of ‘em at the end of the season. 
(well, perhaps before that - once its mathematically possible we can’t make the playoffs the season is a failure based on the expectations they have set). 

For what it’s worth; my personal opinion is that we’ll be about 11th again. But the expectation is playoffs because of the narrative that has been spun and the investment that’s been made. 

11th? In yer dreams mate!

We won't score goals. The reluctance to spend a couple of million more to secure a proper goalscorer will cost us dear, I fear.

Unless Hirakawa is so good, he creates chances the rest of them cannot possibly miss. And even then I wouldn't put it past Armstrong.

Plus, we're worse defensively.

In search of more creativity, we've left ourselves wide open. That's a terrible combination.

Bloke's a genius!

He might be a better, more detailed, coach than the man he replaced but, on the evidence so far, I don't see that correlating to better results. Not with the players we've bought this summer.

Because leading a team to success requires far more skills than studying the opposition on a laptop until the wee small hours and, based on that, organising some training drills at the HPC.

Far, far more skills.

Skills it's becoming painfully obvious Manning and sidekick Do Not Have.

I came to the conclusion a while ago that this type of coach (I certainly wouldn't call him a "leader") requires the very best players to be successful - so that all the coach's analysis (hours of staring at a laptop at the expense of everything else - everything!) and all his best laid plans, are then executed to perfection whoever the opposition and whatever they're doing to disrupt us - so if there's a problem "in game", those very best players are good enough to find solutions themselves.

Except... we do not have "the very best"!

Mind, even "the very best" need "in game" help sometimes - from a Pep or an Ancelotti.

We have Manning. A man who transparently has no idea what to do once things start to pan out differently to his best laid plans "in game".

Sometimes, you can get a result using personality and emotion. Not a recipe for long term success but every now and then it can work wonders in the short term.

No hope for us there either, seeing as Manning is dull as ditch water and preaches taking the emotion out of everyting.

He is John Major, a dull emotionless man heading, at this rate, for a 1997 style reckoning.

Our season rests on Hirakawa. And Dickie getting fit.

The state of it.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 5
  • Flames 6

55 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

We won't score goals. The reluctance to spend a couple of million more to secure a proper goalscorer will cost us dear, I fear.

Unless Hirakawa is so good, he creates chances the rest of them cannot possibly miss. And even then I wouldn't put it past Armstrong.

In search of more creativity, we've left ourselves wide open. That's a terrible combination.

Bloke's a genius!

He might be a better, more detailed, coach than the man he replaced but, on the evidence so far, I don't see that correlating to better results. Not with the players we've bought this summer.

Because leading a team to success requires far more skills than studying the opposition on a laptop until the wee small hours and, based on that, organising some training drills at the HPC.

Far, far more skills.

I came to the conclusion a while ago that this type of coach (I certainly wouldn't call him a "leader") requires the very best players to be successful - so that all the coach's analysis (hours of staring at a laptop at the expense of everything else - everything!) and all his best laid plans, are then executed to perfection whoever the opposition and whatever they're doing to disrupt us - so if there's a problem "in game", those very best players are good enough to find solutions themselves.

Mind, even "the very best" need "in game" help sometimes - from a Pep or an Ancelotti.

We have Manning. A man who transparently has no idea what to do once things start to pan out differently to his best laid plans "in game".

Sometimes, you can get a result using personality and emotion. Not a recipe for long term success but every now and then it can work wonders in the short term.

No hope for us there either, seeing as Manning is dull as ditch water and preaches taking the emotion out of everyting.

He is John Major, a dull emotionless man heading, at this rate, for a 1997 style reckoning.

The state of it.

I dunno how it’s all gonna play out, but you raise a lot of good points…some of which create a lot of doubts, don’t they?

That balance of rigidity vs fluidity, and then coaching those patterns vs what an opponent might do in response, and how they might change brings back memories of a detain previous manager.

But we are all gonna just have to wait and see.

It does make it hard to be enthused though.  Maybe that’s just me.  Maybe it’s just the way too many teams play these days.  Maybe I need to it go full circle.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Bloke's a genius!

Far, far more skills.

The state of it.

Great post! I would add that its no coincidence that suddenly we have become weaker defensively because we are now without a certain Matty James who wanted two years & we were only prepared to give him one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Probably not a “who next?” thread, but definitely critical threads, yes. As long as LM is manager and these problems persist, people will complain. 

I have no problems with critical threads but every time we lose there seems to be a random thread calling for his head. Admittedly not been one for a while.

On 04/09/2024 at 07:37, Shauntaylor85 said:

I would have preferred Nige in the Tinnion role. 

On 04/09/2024 at 08:52, Davefevs said:

On 04/09/2024 at 08:57, Robbored said:

Quite right.

Nige sees himself as a football manager, not a head coach. 

22 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Tinnion is technical director not head coach .

22 hours ago, Robbored said:

Where did I say that BT is head coach?

17 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Scroll back 🙄 you answered someone who said NP should have had TINNIONS job . At least remember what you’re replying to , geez. 

12 hours ago, Robbored said:

Got a link?

Just because it’s bugging me. The full conversation. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Hmmm 1

I draw hope from the belief that Head Coaches are generally far simpler to fire than Managers are ! Managers are integral to the daily functioning of the club and generally have final say on transfers . Coaches on the other hand can come and go without massive upheaval so let’s just hope they don’t dither too long if this form continues !