IGNORED

The Player Of The Month Vote

Silvio Dante

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think MoL is unfortunate not to be on that shortlist.

I think, of those players, it's Bird all day long - which makes it more confusing why he keeps getting substituted..!

Over the month it does seem odd he’s not on the list in preference to either Twine or Mayulu.

The former really only has one impactful performance so far, the latter two & 2 somewhat anonymous ones.

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Over the month it does seem odd he’s not on the list in preference to either Twine or Mayulu.

The former really only has one impactful performance so far, the latter two & 2 somewhat anonymous ones.

As is often the case, a goal doesn't half do wonders for a player's chances of making the list! 

• Robin 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, TDarwall said:

As is often the case, a goal doesn't half do wonders for a player's chances of making the list! 

That's definitely an area lacking in Max O'Leary's game.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I can’t help but feel there is a bit of the media team going giggling schoolgirl over Twine. As you say, the return isn’t a player of the month one and I’d argue he’s behind as a minimum the two Max’s, Tanner, Armstrong, Sykes, Mayulu, Knight, Vyner and Williams. And you can add Dickie to that list as he played more minutes than Scott did and arguably did more. Theres even a case for Mehmeti tbh.

Granted, I’m not a fan. But to say he’s one of our best four players this month based on a total of about 145 minutes, at least half of which hasn’t been great, doesn’t say much for the rest of the squad!

NB - Bird followed by Tanner for me.

Edited by Silvio Dante

George Earthy.. he’s the only one who’s looked quality for every minute he’s been on the pitch.

All players who were on the field for the second half at Derby should automatically be eliminated.

Liam will also be a bit of a stretch for manager of the month imo.