IGNORED

Please give them some support

Always red

If you are a loose end with no real football on today (only England in a third rate competition on the box) please give some support to your local non league team.

Most have a hand to mouth existence and rely heavily on gate money.

You can see a good standard of football, No VAR to interfere, have a beer on the terraces and there are some great non league grounds, good crowds together with a good atmosphere 

Please support them if you can 

Edited by Always red
  • Like 6
  • Flames 2

• The title was changed to Please give them some support
12 hours ago, Always red said:

If you are a loose end with no real football on today (only England in a third rate competition on the box) please give some support to your local non league team.

Most have a hand to mouth existence and rely heavily on gate money.

You can see a good standard of football, No VAR to interfere, have a beer on the terraces and there are some great non league grounds, good crowds together with a good atmosphere 

Please support them if you can 

I would, but Mangos haven't played at home all season, nor will they till November (having new hybrid pitch laid )!

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I would, but Mangos haven't played at home all season, nor will they till November (having new hybrid pitch laid )!

Unlike the new pitch they’re going to lay at the Mem, which is 5th generation inbrid.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Are mangotsfield still a gas supported club , played there and watched a couple of games there many years ago and seem to be more gas heads there than go to the Mem , when the gas result went up in the club there would be a massive cheer if they won F*** the Gas would bellow out or ( **** the shit ) if city had won , this was many years ago mind 

Edited by redkev

31 minutes ago, redkev said:

Are mangotsfield still a gas supported club , played there and watched a couple of games there many years ago and seem to be more gas heads there than go to the Mem , when the gas result went up in the club there would be a massive cheer if they won **** the Gas would bellow out or ( **** the shit ) if city had won , this was many years ago mind 

Like everything else, all changed !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Anyone desperate for a fix today (Sunday) can watch Bath City U16s take on Rockleaze at Radstock Town’s ground in the Avon Youth League, 2pm kickoff.

Went out for a couple at 2.30 yesterday got home at 10pm , so asking the wife if she minded if I pop out for a couple of hours to watch football   *** ** **** ********** *** ****hole I will let you fill in the blanks 😂😂😂