IGNORED

Aggro Flags

cheddarwedlocker

Hi all. 
In July I started a flag company, selling custom flags for football fans (alongside providing dodgy transfer info, lets forget the act someone told me twine was signing 47 times)

Anyway, its been a really fun project and even though I hate self promotion, if any of you are wanting cheap, high quality flags for the new season then feel free to give us a shout.
Our portfolio can be viewed on Facebook, x, Instagram (basically any social media) under @AggroFlags.
All flags are delivered within 2 weeks, sometimes even after around 7-11 days if the supplier is less busy.
Our prices are highly competitive, and every lag is completely customizable.

Any of you on here who have bought one, thanks so much for the support.

Oli (a.k.a ched) x

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Wedontplayinblue said:

Are these made locally or drop shipped from china?

I saw your prices and assumed the latter. 

Manufactured abroad, not in China and not dropshipped. I have a close relationship with my supplier, and as for pricing our profit margins are small at the moment, which we felt was necessary to get the start up off the ground.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cheddarwedlocker said:

Manufactured abroad, not in China and not dropshipped. I have a close relationship with my supplier, and as for pricing our profit margins are small at the moment, which we felt was necessary to get the start up off the ground.

Do you do those blue & white quarter flags with were coming for you wrote on them , 👀

• Haha 2

If you knocked up a cheap and cheerful website complete with 'how to order' links, you'd probably do better - not everyone buys via social media.

Even an ebay store if you think you'd get the volume.

People sniff at ebay (and quite rightly in some cases) but I've had a store for over a decade, and honestly don't regret it.

There are fees, but you factor them in.

I've just ticked over 19,000 transactions (some are 1 item, some 40 items) in the comic / magazine / Graphic Novel arena, and it's been really helpful (esp during Covid) to get a bit of extra cash.

I sell as a hobby though, not a full-time gig.

56 minutes ago, cheddarwedlocker said:

• Like 1

On 13/09/2024 at 01:00, The Constant Rabbit said:

If you knocked up a cheap and cheerful website complete with 'how to order' links, you'd probably do better - not everyone buys via social media.

Even an ebay store if you think you'd get the volume.

People sniff at ebay (and quite rightly in some cases) but I've had a store for over a decade, and honestly don't regret it.

There are fees, but you factor them in.

I've just ticked over 19,000 transactions (some are 1 item, some 40 items) in the comic / magazine / Graphic Novel arena, and it's been really helpful (esp during Covid) to get a bit of extra cash.

I sell as a hobby though, not a full-time gig.

Thank you for the advice mate. Ill look into it

18 hours ago, Posset red said:

What’s the best way to order ?  

Message us on any socials mate

• Like 1