IGNORED

The owners don’t deserve us fans

Ivorguy

A while back now SL stroppily stated it was his club.  No it wasn’t and isn’t accept in a narrow sense of temporary custodianship.

We fans were here before SL and will be after.   My family has had / have 5 generations of fans.   SL is a mere drop in the ocean for us, and many like us.

This owner does not deserve us overlong suffering fans; and we deserve more than broken promises decade after decade.

Of course, Manning must now be on notice, along with BT, but the real issue remains the ownership, who have time and again messed up on managerial/headcoach appointments.  In someways I feel sorry for Manning who is clearly out of his depth, having learnt little from last season.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

Or ...Us fans dont deserve this owner....and yes its his club and he will do what he likes....cause he can.

A thousand threads wont change that, can only hope that he and his boy get fed up and take themselves and their Tinman and go.

Time for a change imo a big one......unlikely I will live to see it though. zzzz

Edited by temp
  • Like 1