IGNORED

Hope players read !

Topper 123

This team has no fire / enthusiasm/character and no idea there are loads I could ask which include passion and balls 90% of this squad belong in division one and do they care do they **** as they know they’ll never get higher footy or wages as their getting , so there’s NO AMBITION 

2 hours ago, Topper 123 said:

You ******* are letting us down massively and are taking the money out of our children’s mouths as we follow you everywhere and what do you give back NOTHING 

I’d suggest if following City is taking money from your children’s mouths(I think the saying is actually food)

Then you should stop and use your money more wisely.

• Like 6

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Why is the OP slating the PLAYERS who ran through brick walls at times under NP, put their bodies on the line, showed a major desire to keep the ball out of the net.

What has it got to do with NP? 

We've had players run through walls for managers before 

• Like 1

Just now, phantom said:

Well it's roughly the same group of players and tbh I thought Blackburn and Derby showed a lot more willingness to put their bodies on the line than us.

The OP is wide of the mark slating the players IMO given that this group have had positive attitude.

• Like 5

I do feel they have a massive part to play in where we are at the moment and get away with it while the manager cops the flak . 
I get it they might not be buying into his thinking but putting in a shift has been lacking in the last two away defeats. 
They have a chance at home Saturday to put that right and hopefully they will 

25 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

The senior players need to stand up and tell Manning some hometruths

TBH he should be able to see what's going wrong . I agree that senior Pros should voice worries , but if the Manager can't see that there are serious problems maybe he should look for another occupation .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Well it's roughly the same group of players and tbh I thought Blackburn and Derby showed a lot more willingness to put their bodies on the line than us.

The OP is wide of the mark slating the players IMO given that this group have had positive attitude.

Not sure it is, we brought in 7 this summer.

We also had woeful performances under NP, Birmingham away for instance.

Think it was a ridiculous decision but need to move on, wherever that takes us.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not sure it is, we brought in 7 this summer.

We also had woeful performances under NP, Birmingham away for instance.

Think it was a ridiculous decision but need to move on, wherever that takes us.

Taking us to League One if we continue like this

• Haha 1

The players are a reflection of the manager. The manager is BT and JL’s pick. BT and JL are only in position because of one man. 

The buck stops at the top. Every decision made from that ivory tower trickles down onto the pitch.

Another season, similar story. Lansdowns out. 

10 hours ago, phantom said:

it's the logical comparison. It's less than a year since he was in charge. The point is pretty obvious tbh.

You can blame the players for not executing a game plan. But you can't accuse them of being weak and cowardly when we've seen the vast majority of them be the opposite here. 

The point of difference is the manager/coach. 

Jason Knight is one of the most hardworking players we've had in years. The third goal yesterday is abysmal from him from a work rate perspective. 

Motivation, instructions, coaching. We've seen players who blossomed regress. Vyner, Sykes, Tommy before he left, Sam Bell, Tanner, Pring, Knight have all gone backwards. 

That's what it's got to do with context

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Shitload of experience and know-how left starting last *October, continuing into early **November, a bit in ***January and finishing in the ****Summer.

*NP, Euell and Rennie

**Fleming

***Weimann

****King and James

And Alexander in Sept.  Paddy Orme too.

• Thanks 1