IGNORED

Liam Pre Match - Deja Vu anyone?

Silvio Dante

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Seems very overrated to me on the back of a few good games. About 10 games ago they were losing to Lincoln and drawing with Stevenage.

What's his points per game since taking over Oxford in an automatic promotion place? Very middling I understand 

FWIW I wasn’t commenting on his ability as a manager (I’ve not really taken too much notice of him), purely posted as it’s showing that at least he understands it’s his responsibility to find the solutions during the match, not “once they cross the line there’s nothing I can do” that LM spouts.

Primary concern for me is, he gets it wrong, we play badly and lose Saturday, who do the (quite frankly idiots) choose to replace him? Not to mention the cost of paying Liam and his ‘team’ off.

We have become a right mess at the moment and irrelevant of the manager (head coach, call them whatever you want), I’m predicting league one in 2026 if the structure remains as is.

No repetitive buzzwords, integration of twice as many new players as us.. and get this, a bit of in game management. Oh, and a bit more upbeat, looks like he’s enjoying his football..

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Seems very overrated to me on the back of a few good games. About 10 games ago they were losing to Lincoln and drawing with Stevenage.

What's his points per game since taking over Oxford in an automatic promotion place? Very middling I understand 

Fair enough.. but now like Liam he has his own team.. They’ve scored in all 5 of their league games and have have kept a couple of clean sheets. Unlike us they put up a fight losing 2-1 away to Blackburn and were unlucky not to take a point at Coventry. I hope Liam’s not as dismissive of him / or his team as you seem to be.

I still think that this is a game that we will win.. Infact I honestly cannot think of another league home game that we will have a better chance to win. But it’s not a cert … is it?