IGNORED

Oxford United at home match thread

Jerseybean

Why all the negativity? 

We've had more possession, shots, shots on target and corners. It's not like we're struggling to create.

Their goal came from a lucky deflection off of McNally straight to their player who was clean through. On another day that deflection goes nowhere near any of their players.

There are plenty of sticks to beat the club and manager with, but todays performance isn't one of them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RED4LIFE said:

Why all the negativity? 

We've had more possession, shots, shots on target and corners. It's not like we're struggling to create.

Their goal came from a lucky deflection off of McNally straight to their player who was clean through. On another day that deflection goes nowhere near any of their players.

There are plenty of sticks to beat the club and manager with, but todays performance isn't one of them.

I think our fanbase has lost the plot recently. People need to relax. Everyone is so angry.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

I think our fanbase has lost the plot recently. People need to relax. Everyone is so angry.

Agreed.

It's proof of the old adage " it's easier to destroy than create'.

Get in Nakhi.

Thank Christ we've turned that around.

Still can't get my head around this managing witchcraft of playing a natural 10 at 10. Very odd that but it's definitely worked.

I wonder if Liam will risk playing players in their natural position again? It's a bit risky.

• Flames 1

Put twine as 10..... Get that bit of luck with the Harris miss. And oh look with players playing where they should, the teams cogs start working. Absolutely no shock, and if this holds, Manning has a bit of breathing space.

Please please no more twine out wide.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

We are Currently bottom three 

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

0-1 MANNING OUT NOW

5 minutes ago, David Brent said:

3 points off the playoffs as it stands 

Manning in!

• Haha 2