IGNORED

Today`s games

Lanterne Rouge

Up to now:

Blackburn 2-0 QPR

Derby 2-3 Norwich. Everyone`s favourite ref, Oliver Langford and his assistants didn`t cover themselves in glory here, two of the goals should have been disallowed, one for each side.

Owls 3-2 Baggies. We didn`t really want that ahead of Wednesday on Wednesday.

38 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Up to now:

Blackburn 2-0 QPR

Derby 2-3 Norwich. Everyone`s favourite ref, Oliver Langford and his assistants didn`t cover themselves in glory here, two of the goals should have been disallowed, one for each side.

Ditto:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

OTOH it will hopefully stop us underestimating them.

Rule #1 when you play Wednesday, look after Barry the B'stard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Cardiff 3-1 down. Good 

Part of me wants them to scab a win home to Millwall on Tuesday because do we really want them coming to us on Sunday still looking for their first win?

We all know how that goes from bitter experience don`t we!

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Part of me wants them to scab a win home to Millwall on Tuesday because do we really want them coming to us on Sunday still looking for their first win?

We all know how that goes from bitter experience don`t we!

Don’t think that far ahead LR, we have 2 games before them. Enjoy the Sags and Cardiff losing today.  

Edited by Red Army 75

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Wycombe more than makes up for it though don`t it?

We are one City away win from the perfect football weekend. 

TBH the Prem holds little interest for me.

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 1

West Brom very out of sorts versus Wednesday. Bannan is a great player but not sure they're a team we should be worried about.

I quite liked the look of Plymouth on Friday night. Some pacy forwards with a bit of quality albeit Rooney has them playing out from the back and they look a bit fragile defensively. Two good results in a row for the Pilgrims and looks like my prediction of him being sacked by Christmas may prove wide of the mark. 

Championship such a tight league. If we can get three points tomorrow we'll be back in the mix. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Masked Man said:

West Brom very out of sorts versus Wednesday. Bannan is a great player but not sure they're a team we should be worried about.

I quite liked the look of Plymouth on Friday night. Some pacy forwards with a bit of quality albeit Rooney has them playing out from the back and they look a bit fragile defensively. Two good results in a row for the Pilgrims and looks like my prediction of him being sacked by Christmas may prove wide of the mark. 

Plymouth grannies might have more to worry about than just losing the winter fuel allowance in the run up to the festive season then!

2 hours ago, The Masked Man said:

Championship such a tight league. If we can get three points tomorrow we'll be back in the mix. 

I watched the Plymouth game on and off. They looked very good going forward.

Luton seem to be bereft of confidence don't they?