IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday at home match thread

Jerseybean

KICK-OFFpublished at 20:00 British Summer Time

20:00 BST

Bristol City 0-0 Sheff Wed

The 8pm game has kicked off at Ashton Gate.

The home fans are sitting comfortably in their seat knowing they haven't tasted defeat there for some time. Can Sheffield Wednesday get them feeling nervous?

Saw this on the BBC website.

Can Wednesday get our fans feeling nervous?

No, City can manage that without any help from the opposition!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Our camera angle really is awful isn’t it. Watching in glorious ultra HD tonight so it couldn’t look any better, but it’s so detached from the action. Disappointing we didn’t get this right with the redevelopment - would love to see what it would look like from between the Lansdown tiers.

Really disagree. I love it more than most grounds tv angles. Really get a good sight of everything 

• Like 2

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Really disagree. I love it more than most grounds tv angles. Really get a good sight of everything 

I guess it’s subjective and depends what you value from the view. I want to feel like I’m in the ground and immersed in the experience. Instead I feel like I’m floating over from the balloon fiesta with little sense of being there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I guess it’s subjective and depends what you value from the view. I want to feel like I’m in the ground and immersed in the experience. Instead I feel like I’m floating over from the balloon fiesta with little sense of being there.

Absolutely. I usually sit back of upper Lansdown so not much difference for me! 

• Like 1

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

He was very good at Swansea although over did it right toward the end when we were chasing the late winner.

Flair players will always have moments like that, at least he is becoming more efficient than when he first signed. Just made a cracking chance then that Vyner missed.

Commentators were levelling the same criticism regarding end product at Doku last night for Man City!