IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday at home match thread

Jerseybean

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

There are fans like me in their 40s now who have only ever known us in the second and third tier. Four decades. I hate the fact that City are my club, they’ve given me absolutely nothing.

You forgetting Hartlepool / palace / Rotherham / both the Manchester games Wembley a few time the millennium stadium game West Ham away Liverpool cup win ,  just thank your lucky stars your not gas or Swindon fan 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

Scores two goals, one an absolute banger, in 157 minutes and then dumped for old man Wells who’s scored *checks notes* a penalty. Couldn’t make it up

Something has obviously gone on between him and Manning……if he is still manager in January, then i wouldn’t put it past them sending Fally out on loan & saying “he’s not ready for Championship yet”.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Something has obviously gone on between him and Manning……if he is still manager in January, then i wouldn’t put it past them sending Fally out on loan & saying “he’s not ready for Championship yet”.

TBH I think we can same the same for Manning.... can we loan him out to WSM U12s?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I’m only listening, is he not good?

I think, in fairness to him, he is trying to slot into the defence on the left when he prefers playing on the right and he is still adjusting to the team so I don’t want to say he is not good. But I would agree with the poster who said he is patently not a ball-playing centre back and has been signed for a team that tries to play out from the back and that makes him a bit of a confusing signing.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, redkev said:

You forgetting Hartlepool / palace / Rotherham / both the Manchester games Wembley a few time the millennium stadium game West Ham away Liverpool cup win ,  just thank your lucky stars your not gas or Swindon fan 

Nope, I’m not forgetting any of those. The fact that one of your highlights in the past 40 years is a third tier win against Hartlepool United merely proves my point.

Would fans of Leicester, Swansea, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Brentford, Wigan, Ipswich, Stoke or Luton be impressed with that highlight? They’ve all played in the Premier League and had fun getting there. Oh, and so have Swindon.

• Like 1
  • Flames 4