IGNORED

Cardiff City at home match thread

Jerseybean

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Tbf the only change I potentially saw Liam making (and noting I’d have done something different to Liam) was possibly Sykes for Mehmeti. The rest was pretty forseeable.

And on the plus side, the first half, with one glaring exception, wasn’t bad in midweek.

However, if this does not go to plan today I don’t expect to hear anything about us being “leggy” or Cardiff having had an extra days rest. That horse has now bolted with an unchanged team.

I'm not sure you'll get your wish. He already set up that excuse in his pre-match presser.

I wonder if he has pre-programmed 3, 4 or 5 subs today though?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We’ve played nobody of any note yet . If we’re 3 points off the play offs at the end of November I’ll be amazed . Come back to me then 

If that scenario does materialise I'm confident you'll do your absolute utmost to find something to moan about.

• Like 1

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

🧐 I didn’t write that . How would I have known the team a hour before it was announced ? Strange . 

Sorry, The site inserted your post into my reply and wouldnt let me felete anything except the text of your post.  Nothing to get pissy about

2 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Their goalkeepers seem to have made it for their warmup. 

Sky in talking bollocks shocker then.

Tele for me today as Egypt has left me with a season ticket to the toilet. 😞 🚽

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

If that scenario does materialise I'm confident you'll do your absolute utmost to find something to moan about.

You obviously don’t follow my posts & why would you. I admit I’ve been negative this last year or so because of how the club is run but generally Ive been quite positive over the years I’ve been on here .I don’t want to be negative . I want us to win every game like we all do & I’ll be happy if we win today. Imo it’ll be papering over the cracks though . I don’t blame manning though .  You carry on thinking everything in the garden is rosy if you want . It’s not though & if I want to call the lansdowns out on it I will . 

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Sorry, The site inserted your post into my reply and wouldnt let me felete anything except the text of your post.  Nothing to get pissy about

I’m not pissy 😂

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Sky in talking bollocks shocker then.

Tele for me today as Egypt has left me with a season ticket to the toilet. 😞 🚽

Almost cert their team would have been in a hotel in Bristol early morning for a pre match meal

Maybe even stayed the night  

• Like 1

Just now, wendyredredrobin said:

I'm at the gate, so haven't looked, but I doubt you will be missing much. If you don't have sky and can't get one, there is always a nowtv day pass.

3 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

Does anyone have a stream form this one? can't find it.

Try fawa news

18 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Wouldn’t have mind being unchanged if he hadn’t have used the ‘leggy’ excuse on Weds, doesn’t quite add up tbh

Where is this? All I can find is..

"Especially with the extra day recovery they (Sheffield Wednesday) had over us.I thought it was a really physical game at Swansea, they’ve got the extra day from Saturday and naturally it caught up with us a tiny bit in the second half."

I really don’t want to keep on about Estrilla, but I am currently sitting at a table outside a bar in a plaza in central Cadiz with a refreshing glass of said beer, listening to a couple of buskers.

But this male/female duo are really something special.

They have just performed a wonderful version of Coldplay’s ‘When I ruled the World’ - I can’t remember the proper title - and the female sang an absolutely beautiful, almost haunting version of Hallelujah.

Half an hour’s wonderful entertainment for €3.40 (the price of two Estrillas) plus €2 in the buskers’ tin.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

He said we were leggy against Wednesday, he then complained Cardiff have had an extra day rest but then picks the same team. 

Surely you must know by now that everything with Manning is “process”. The problem is that he has fallen into his own “process trap” where he can’t possibly think of any alternative line ups. Just keep playing the same way with roughly the same players and substitutions until we can conclusively prove it doesn’t work.

And then continue doing the same thing anyway because it’s the only way he knows how. 

I wish I was joking!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Flames 1

This is must-win for me today.

It won’t be easy, but we have to be beating teams at the bottom of the league, and with the added spice of it being a derby makes it even more important.

The next set of fixtures don’t look good if we lose here and sit 17th after the break.

11 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I really don’t want to keep on about Estrilla, but I am currently sitting at a table outside a bar in a plaza in central Cadiz with a refreshing glass of said beer, listening to a couple of buskers.

But this male/female duo are really something special.

They have just performed a wonderful version of Coldplay’s ‘When I ruled the World’ - I can’t remember the proper title - and the female sang an absolutely beautiful, almost haunting version of Hallelujah.

Half an hour’s wonderful entertainment for €3.40 (the price of two Estrillas) plus €2 in the buskers’ tin.

I had an demi Pietra in Speloncato, now back in Feliceto with a mug of tea. COYRs

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I had an demi Pietra in Speloncato, now back in Feliceto with a mug of tea. COYRs

What do you think of Corsica?

22 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said: