IGNORED

Cardiff City at home match thread

Jerseybean

NP was sacked after a 2-0 defeat with a squad that was decimated by injuries (not even a full bench, 2 keepers on the bench, sykes as left back, Joseph making his debut at right back)

LM has served us absolutely dire performances with a practically fully fit squad and his tactical ineptness and is losing 1-0 to one of the bookies favourites to go down.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, haggis_farewell said:

Sad thing is if we manage to magic an equaliser from somewhere he’ll chalk this up as a positive performance and look forward to more time on the grass

This performance deserves the boot. 

Looking this bad against easily the worst team in the league (aside us evidently)

4 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

We looked a better, more balanced side, BEFORE we signed Twine.

Don't worry, we didn't pay that much for him or base our entire transfer policy around him for a whole summer...................

1 minute ago, BetterRedthanBlue said:

NP was sacked after a 2-0 defeat with a squad that was decimated by injuries (not even a full bench, 2 keepers on the bench, sykes as left back, Joseph making his debut at right back)

LM has served us absolutely dire performances with a practically fully fit squad and his tactical ineptness and is losing 1-0 to one of the bookies favourites to go down.

That was against Cardiff and we played a lot better that day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BetterRedthanBlue said:

And 4  players who had never played in the championship. It is a disgrace what has gone on here. Give me Pearson and those young lads giving everything to this rubbish. 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

Once again an opposition head coach/manager has made a tactical change at half time and decided to press us a bit higher and we yet again have done nothing and are shell shocked that another team can improve and change.

In this case a caretaker manager who got sacked by Leyton Orient for relegating them to the national league. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

We are now lower in the league than when Nige left, after no transfer budget and multiple injuries.  So in nearly a year Manning has taken us backwards

And no youth players anywhere to be seen. #pathway.

• Like 1

Always wanted LM to do well as most fans did .......but the job is a step too far for him. Needs to go no matter what the result today. Absolute pish today and making what should be a decent team look completely clueless. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

No songs about sacking him yet 

Have we ever for any manager? I can't recall one.

Usually it's the veracity of the boos and full time reaction.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I think you can want us to lose a game if you think it’s for the greater good of the club. That’s where I’m at right now.

To clarify my thoughts here.

Manning going doesn’t fix the problem. It needs to be Tinnion and the Lansdowns too.

I am 41 now, I have never, ever seen us achieve anything and I am completely sick to death of decades of never-ending mediocrity. In my lifetime we’ve achieved less than Huddersfield, Barnsley, Luton, Wigan, Swindon, Bradford, Reading, Cardiff, Swansea, Ipswich, Burnley, Hull, Stoke and QPR. It’s pathetic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

In this case a caretaker manager who got sacked by Leyton Orient for relegating them to the national league. 

You need to go to the club fans meeting in 2 weeks and ask some questions 

12 months ago widely a united fanbase who could see a slow progression happening. A team competitive, who would put their 100% in under a Manager who they had faith in. We didn't splash too much cash, we were clever with it.

All that ripped up overnight for this. Manning is a dead man walking i'm afraid, but he shouldn't just be the one to go either. Place is an absolute mess, I don't miss attending games one bit, it's a borefest and the owners are too arrogant to get a Manager in who has a pair of balls to make their own decisions.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I am 41 now, I have never, ever seen us achieve anything and I am completely sick to death of decades of never-ending mediocrity. In my lifetime we’ve achieved less than Huddersfield, Barnsley, Luton, Wigan, Swindon, Bradford, Reading, Cardiff, Swansea, Ipswich, Burnley, Hull, Stoke and QPR. It’s pathetic.

Ah, you young pups !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 1

13 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I think you can want us to lose a game if you think it’s for the greater good of the club. That’s where I’m at right now.

A great goal, but I find myself sat here questioning whether it’s for the best that we scored it.

• Like 1