IGNORED

try to get to as many away games as possible(including Middlesbrough)

Never to the dark side

I think these non Saturday 3pm kick offs will really kick in next season,especially if the midweek game is long distance

To encourage as many to travel to Middlesbrough here are my thoughts,although the match day ticket prices are a bit on the higher side

There are no easy jet flights Bristol to Newcastle on 20 October

Suggest travel Friday and back on the Sunday,current cost 103 pounds.

We travel to these away games and see nothing of so many lovely places,Bamburgh Castle and the gothic Abbey at Whitby

If your going to drive set out early and travel via York Scarborough and A171 to Hawsker Lane which leads straight to the Abbey avoiding Whitby town center.

Give yourself enough time to get to the game as Middlesbrough is 31 miles away.

Drive safely to all those heading to the North East.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

I think these non Saturday 3pm kick offs will really kick in next season,especially if the midweek game is long distance

To encourage as many to travel to Middlesbrough here are my thoughts,although the match day ticket prices are a bit on the higher side

There are no easy jet flights Bristol to Newcastle on 20 October

Suggest travel Friday and back on the Sunday,current cost 103 pounds.

We travel to these away games and see nothing of so many lovely places,Bamburgh Castle and the gothic Abbey at Whitby

If your going to drive set out early and travel via York Scarborough and A171 to Hawsker Lane which leads straight to the Abbey avoiding Whitby town center.

Give yourself enough time to get to the game as Middlesbrough is 31 miles away.

Drive safely to all those heading to the North East.

Enjoyed time on the Northumberland coast this summer - stunning.

As regards away,,my first this season will be Norwich (maybe Mainwaring's last hurrah??),, travel up Friday,,back Sunday pm - any tips,John??

2 hours ago, Son of Fred said:

my first this season will be Norwich (maybe Mainwaring's last hurrah??),, travel up Friday,,back Sunday pm - any tips,John??

Longstanton Spice Museum.

Also do you like owls? I know a cracking owl sanctuary.

• Like 2

Hopefully they will give the supporters that do go (via Abbeys and an Owl Sanctuary) SOMETHING that looks like football and they don’t start the second half looking completely overwhelmed by what ever fuckwittery is spouted in the dressing room at HT. 

I’ll watch from home to minimize the soul sucking and general feeling of abject desperation. 

Whitby Abbey is a nice walk mind you!

Edited by REDOXO
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, redkev said:

Good look around Newcastle = going on the piss in the big market & quayside on the toon 

Ain't it ever the case.

My prime was seeing City in Pisa and having a full day over to sight see. Once you've seen the dodgy tower and had a walk around theres not much else there . 
So came down to a train trip to Florence or beers in Pisa again ......

Some nice bars in Pisa :whistle2:

• Haha 1