IGNORED

Finland vs England

Slacker

I remember going on a football lads weekend away to Newcastle ( got to be 25 years ago now ) the days when you went on a coach , one of the lads took loads of scrumpy . About 40 of us and about 10 Coventry lads all in the same hotel watching the cup final , Cov lads - what’s that shite your drinking - so we obviously start dishing it out to them and as we know cider goes down very easily- Cov lads this is like drinking orange juice - 2-3 hours later I think you all know the score 😂😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, redkev said:

A whole day drinking that stuff - take my hat off to you , within an hour I’m in trouble 🙈

We had grubb and that wasn't a solid day of cider I wouldn't of got out Alive 😂 Best part was we cycled from street and back not the wisest of ideas but it was hilarious especially the trip home 😂😂 Good old days.

13 minutes ago, Jackson Lamb said:

Apparently English FA have made Tuchel their primary target, and are already holding some talks to appoint the former Bayern Munich manager.

I would rather have stuck with Southgate personally. I think Tuchel is awful.

Did well with Chelsea and had success elsewhere but also has a habit of falling out with people easily .

Can see some of the headlines and comments already!

4 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

Did well with Chelsea and had success elsewhere but also has a habit of falling out with people easily .

Can see some of the headlines and comments already!

Fans are going to want to see England control the pace and dominate possession. We won’t get that under Tuchel. I still think people will get frustrated and bored.

Should now pull all stops to get Pep in. It seems apparent he’s not going to sign an extension.

14 minutes ago, Jackson Lamb said:

Fans are going to want to see England control the pace and dominate possession. We won’t get that under Tuchel. I still think people will get frustrated and bored.

Should now pull all stops to get Pep in. It seems apparent he’s not going to sign an extension.

Isn’t that what Pep does at Man C though?

I thought loads of people found his style of football boring tbh and he gets blamed for the way so many teams just pass it around the back etc.

Great coach and tactically outstanding but the football isn't always the most entertaining or exciting.

Edited by Markthehorn
  • Like 2

Gonna watch the game on Catchup this week decent win..keeps the hopes of winning the group alive.

Seems like we fieofked an actual striker, hopefully we will end this experiment in the shirt to medium term, what we saw vs Greece.

Like Tiki-Taka at its best, not its dullest form you can't just flick a switch and get it going such shapes take a long time to embed, we don't have a great tradition of strikerless setups over here.

Don't get me wrong, our Possession Play and technical ability as a nation and down the Leagues has improved really well but still.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Just now, 2015 said:

I wasn't being serious mate. I thought the obsession with it last month was pathetic by the media.

Oh haha my bad, unfortunately some are though. I don't care as long as we win.

Tuchel does seem to have a bit of history of falling out with players, comments about not being able to handle bigger "names".

• Like 1

On 13/10/2024 at 17:23, Slacker said:

I want to see players coming out and looking pumped up and "ready for battle".I also hate the handshake thing they do before the game.These are just a couple of the things that have ruined the atmosphere at matches over the years.Maybe you are younger than me and it is an age thing. I find it completely sterile. 

Its bad enough having to watch Manning anti football at AG without getting the same from England. Stuart Pearce suggested a trail where we play a game where you only pass sideways or backwards when absolutely essential. I would love to see that.