IGNORED

maximum 30 pounds for away games coming our way?

Rumours are that the EFL will bring in a maximum price of 30 pounds for away fans tickets.

Thing is I can see the admin charge/credit card transaction MIGHT put another few quid on the price.

Will be contacting the EFL FSA and The Independent Football Ombudsman (IFO)(IN ADVANCE)

Stating its a good idea,as long as the "fees" don't push the away price up a little more.

Sheffield Wednesday owner that's a poke in the eye for you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Rumours are that the EFL will bring in a maximum price of 30 pounds for away fans tickets.

Thing is I can see the admin charge/credit card transaction MIGHT put another few quid on the price.

Will be contacting the EFL FSA and The Independent Football Ombudsman (IFO)(IN ADVANCE)

Stating its a good idea,as long as the "fees" don't push the away price up a little more.

Won't most clubs (including us) just lump a few more quid on the home prices?

• Admin
2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

I thought that it has already been confirmed that this will be coming in from next season

The only reason it didn't come in this season was the league vote was too late to change budgets etc for this season