IGNORED

Stoke City away match thread

Jerseybean

7 minutes ago, pillred said:

I can remember a few years ago at home, Stoke went one up, and from then on, we absolutely battered them. Their goalkeeper pulled off at least half a dozen worldies, It seems like history is repeating itself. (apart from the score).

The game when Liam Walsh completely controlled the 2nd half, numerous chances, but the ball just wouldn't go in?

• Like 3

Just now, Super said:

Prefer it when he's in the Stoke area!

I don't mean to be tight because he has only just began his City career, but to me he's the worst CB we have had since El Abd.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Think it was, yep.

Absolutely outstanding, must have been one of the best games of his career.

Made a point blank save on the line and somehow pushed over the bar. How we didn’t win that game 🙂↕️

If anyone knows the last time we had more than 25 shots in a league match I'd love to know. 28 with 10 on target is mad for any team. But for this Club, with the way we've played the past ten years...it's just...it's barely believable.

What an insane football match.

Ps. We took 23 at home to Charlton in a 2-1 win in 2019/20, which is as far back as my stats go. So it's the most shots in a league game for at least 5 years.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 6