IGNORED

George Earthy

HengroveReds

9 minutes ago, HengroveReds said:

Thoughts on Earthys cameo tonight? Does he start ahead of Anis Saturday or maybe brought into the number 10 and Bird drop back into midfield to replace the suspended Williams.

I’d play him ahead of AM in any game

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, David Brent said:

He’s never standing still 

Boom.💥 

When he signed I watched some videos and his runs / movement are with purpose.  Tonight he backed that up.  Wasn’t involved much, as most stuff came down our right, but he’s intelligent.

I’d like to see more.

Rumour of injury to Mehmeti???

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Boom.💥 

When he signed I watched some videos and his runs / movement are with purpose.  Tonight he backed that up.  Wasn’t involved much, as most stuff came down our right, but he’s intelligent.

I’d like to see more.

Rumour of injury to Mehmeti???

Then drop Bird back to replace Williams, play Yu on the left and Earthy at 10. At the very least it will be something new for Leeds to cope with .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mozo said:

I really like the look of him! I hope he starts v Leeds, but also would understand that McGuane could fit in. Either way, I expect both will get minutes.

If AM is injd and JW suspended we could see both start 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leabrook said:

13 touches in 50 minutes isn’t great but when we got him on the ball he looked good. Should start Saturday 

Having been at the ground tonight, that stat doesn't do him justice. I was really impressed with George's running and getting into positive, up front spaces. The trouble was other players weren't aware.

George Earthy is a fantastic prospect, pity though not for us.

• Like 5

I really hope he gets given a run of games, looks like he has good movement and would fit in well. He’s at a Premier League club for a reason so if we pick him more we may see why. 

The last 2 games the best opposition players have been Doak and Koumas, both Premier league loans that are being given minutes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

My biggest criticism of Twine is that he can often be a passenger. 

Earthy is more involved from what I've seen so far. 

Indeed, Earthy offers far more than Twine especially in our set up of the last two games. Hopefully Hogg is noticing. 

8 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Having been at the ground tonight, that stat doesn't do him justice. I was really impressed with George's running and getting into positive, up front spaces. The trouble was other players weren't aware.

George Earthy is a fantastic prospect, pity though not for us.

I didn’t criticise Earthy. 

4 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

I didn’t criticise Earthy. 

Hi Leabrook, That's the problem with texts/posts. They can be so easily misinterpreted. 

In the cold light of day, you merely gave a stat which as you say wasn't great. It isn't great but he did so much more off the ball that deserved a mention. 

Putting our two posts together gives the full picture and as you said, he deserves to start on Saturday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Son of Fred said:

Excellent movement...

Plays with intent..

We certainly need to see more of him.

I’m gonna call him Geoffrey Boycott, because when he does get in, he’s gonna be hard to get out!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2