IGNORED

Man Yoo Game

elhombrecito

Just as a quick point how many games did we win last season with Tommy and Joe in the middle ??

And could I just question what exactly did we achieve with the dynamic duo?

I've no idea what Buster has been putting in Wilson's tea of late but long may it continue. This idea of having midfielders who can actually pass a ball might just catch on!

And could I just question what exactly did we achieve with the dynamic duo?

I've no idea what Buster has been putting in Wilson's tea of late but long may it continue.  This idea of having midfielders who can actually pass a ball might just catch on!

I would never go back to Doherty and Burnell in the middle and if Wilson ever did while Wilkshire, Tinnion etc... are fit then he definatly has lost the plot but we cant say we didnt do well last season and they were the middle two for most of that...

Let's hope this year we can go all the way :)

would never say never- there may be games when a central midfield of Burnell and Doherty with Tinnion and Wilshire is appropriate. As I have said before I think Tommy at his best merits a place in the team. He need though to be fit and disciplined and hopefuly his spell out of the side will provide both.

Wish I could go tonight but sitting in a rather cool Kuwait a little tricky....hope those that do go are rewarded with a good game and a good City performance.

Archived