IGNORED

Peacock

Guest Jack

Guest KingswoodRed
Hi Whos Thinks Peacock Will Leave In The Summer For 0 Pounds? :)

I'm sure he will leave this summer, but I'd think maybe he'd have to pay more than £0 for his hols.

He will leave at the end of the season and good riddence , he hasnt got a good partnership with any of our strikers and is too injury prone , he doesnt get on with any of the team members other than mathews and is a bad example to the younger players with the :Party12: .

Guest redcard
He will leave at the end of the season and good riddence , he hasnt got a good partnership with any of our strikers and is too injury prone , he doesnt get on with any of the team members other than mathews and is a bad example to the younger players with the :Party12: .

Thing is Peacock is a big favourite of Wilson and I've a feeling he will get a new contract, after all he is Wilsons number one striker. I reckon it is wishful thinking by us all to think he will be leaving this summer.

That is of course if Wilson is still at AG come the summer!!!! :D;):)

<br /> Yeh but he also said he had Yeovil/Liverpool tickets about two days ago  :D
<br /> Yeh Chris Is You Wanna Be A City Fan Then Don't Bloody Go Watch Yeovil Your Just A Part Time Fan And Will Never Be True City!

Archived