IGNORED

Manure + City

Guest city_2002

Great game as well , city's first goal was class , manure's goals were all pretty good ,keiron richardson was very good and will certainly be able to fill gig's place when he retires. Leroy lita was quality scored two and did well up front by himself , i was also impressed by city's no 7 right midfielder , good one for the future , anyone know his name??????????? The worst player on the pitch was tommy D!! He looked unfit and lacklustre , lets hope he gets fit quick because if he keeps playing like that he wont get into the team.

Richardson did indeed look utter class. I was also impressed by Nardiello (as I have been since he was about 17!!) and the number 6 whose name I never got.

Our number 7 was class and Lita was our MOM by a country mile.

Gotta say that I was very unimpressed with Kieran Richardson from an Attitude point of view. He did some sublime pieces of skill (David Dunn couldn't get it right!) and made some cracking runs but then got greedy.

He just stopped passing though people were in better positions, and then when substituted to applause from the fans did he acknowledge this applause with a clap of his own?? Did he heck!

Archived