IGNORED

Loan Signings

Bristol Boy

Given the injuries we have and moreover, the squad, I think most people would agree that we are short of the quality we need to make a concerted effort towards promotion, automatic or via the play offs.

Given that we can't sell any of our fringe players, it looks like loan signings will be the order of the day and they're needed yesterday.

A right winger is an obvious one and with AB out, a left sided attacking player could be another or an attacking central midfielder.

DW's nonsense about beig "SOLID" is just that, we're leaking goals and have no clue going forward on recent evidence.

Talks cheap, let's see some action, Danny!

Guest BridgyRed

I couldnt agree more. There must be loads of decent young players at Premier League clubs looking to get 1st team experience. We need someone with pace who can actually finish. Theres a player at Villa called Stefan Moore who would fit the bill entirely

Stefan Moore, a really good youth player, helped Villa to the youth cup before i believe. I think i read last week, that a divison one team were after him, but it was rejected, so he might be too good. I think the team was Crewe.

But surely there are hunderds of Premier League youngest, dying to come and play there best for a team, to prove there potential.

Not sure.

I thought we played well tonight, I'd like to see the same starting 11 against Luton. You don't seem impressed with Amankwaah BB, but I thought he played well tonight.

Of course I wouldn't say no to a good loan signing, class striker hopefully.

Guest exeter__red

wqhat about sanits' leandre griffit? now we have probably established some good relations with them it might be worth asking about the kid, by all accounts hes pretty handy.

Not sure.

I thought we played well tonight, I'd like to see the same starting 11 against Luton.  You don't seem impressed with Amankwaah BB, but I thought he played well tonight.

I have always been a big fan of KA.

I didn't go last night, and reports have varied, but it would appear he started well but faded badly.

Saturday, he looked kanackered after 10 minutes and that's worrying when he's been playing for Cheltenham for the last two months.

I'd like to see him and Fortune in the side, but it'll need to be more like the old KA, not what I saw Saturday.

He is playing like a man who does not want to play in the position he's in the team for.

He obviously has it in his head that he is a better defender than midfileder.

Won't be poular but bring back Bell and switch Woodman to the right or bring back Carey when fit.

Bell is one of the best crossers and passers of the ball we have, links up well with Hill and Tinnion. and is always likely to get the odd goal or two.

Try reading that sentence but substitute Aaron Brown for Bell. Definitely not the same ring about it (no pun intended).

Archived