IGNORED

Platinum Seating

Taz

One word: pants.

Not a lot of leg room, and even when somebody stand up to let you pass, it doesn't give you a great deal of room. I also fail to understand why seats normally cost so much in this area :D

This was the first time I've used the Williams Stand (always previously used the Atyeo). Was very disappointed.

Rant over, I'm off back to work now ;)

One word: pants.

Not a lot of leg room, and even when somebody stand up to let you pass, it doesn't give you a great deal of room. I also fail to understand why seats normally cost so much in this area  :D

This was the first time I've used the Williams Stand (always previously used the Atyeo). Was very disappointed.

Rant over, I'm off back to work now  :)

Spare a thought for those slightly taller than yourself Mr Taz :D Like me dad. At 6'4 there were more than a view choice words coming from him last night. So say "ther best seats in ther house" balls ;)

Couldn't agree more. I prefer to watch reserve games from the wooden seats just behind the Platinum Seating for the very reason that they are incredibly uncomfortable. I believe my prefered seat is around £100 less for a season ticket aswell.......

I really dont know how they get away with charging so much for just putting a bit of sponge on the seat. They must be midgets who have season tickets there :D

They must be midgets who have season tickets there  :D

Well, I'm a shortass and was uncomfortable! All that sponge seems to do is to push me forward so that I'm in an uncomfortable position and can't lean back properly without slouching. But I can't slouch 'cause there is no damn leg room! :Confused13:

<br /> Well, I'm a shortass and was uncomfortable! All that sponge seems to do is to push me forward so that I'm in an uncomfortable position and can't lean back properly without slouching. But I can't slouch 'cause there is no damn leg room! :Confused13:
Yes, and the bloke infront was close to a mouthful from me because he insisted on moving backwards and forwards all the time not taking much care so the chair kept basing into our legs. As you said Stu the wooden seating is a far better option failing that the seats along the gangway :D

Tried it once at the Barnsley FA cup game; the looking forward to trying it was much better than doing it!

No wonder nobody ever stands up there; if you're tall than 5.5 foot, you are wedged in.

I am back to the Dolman v Stockport and staying there!

Well lets not beat around the bush.... in a word YES Lee, i told you last night aswell, you wernt offended were you

No of course not ;)

No wonder nobody ever stands up there; if you're tall than 5.5 foot, you are wedged in.

That's why I had a problem then, I'm taller than 5ft 5 :D

Spare a thought for those slightly taller than yourself

Actually, spare a thought for those who have to sit behind those slightly taller than yourself.

Anyway, the view in the Williams Stand isn't a patch on the Dolman. I've never really understood why people choose to sit there. Sure, the sun's not in your eyes but a baseball cap suffices on the rare occasion it shows itself.

The seats were padded and very minimal leg room. I sat in Row B platinum infront of Lucy (citygal9) and her dad and the seats were very uncomfortable because of the lack of legroom. The prices they charge for them in a normal match is digusting!

Guest lilciderhed
I'm not entriely sure, so correct me if I'm wrong, but how can you have platinum seating in the Williams?!? Do pillars mean anything?

The platinum seating is in front of the pillars and in between the two big ones, they dont get in your way.

The seats arent that bad, ast there a few times on a V.I.P day.

Archived