IGNORED

Tinnion T Shirts

Dave L

The official Brian Tinnion testimonial t shirt - 2004's 'must have' item will be available soon .. hopefuly before Christmas. A snip at £10.

The front will look like the one in my avatar, and the backs will come in 2 different designs.

Number 1 will say:

BRIAN TINNION

11 YEARS

500 GAMES

1 CLUB

TESTIMONIAL 2004

Number 2 will say:

TINMAN

IS A ###THEAD

TESTIMONIAL 2004

But formatted better than that, obviously :-)

They'll be available in the Club Shop, in the bars before games and outside the ground .. providing I get some volunteers to help sell them. If anyone is interested in supporting Brian's testimonial by giving up half a hour before a game, please drop me a PM.

Excuse me replying to my own message, but a couple of people have asked me about what's happening to the money raised by Brian's testimonial events.

Just to clarify, all profits from events, the testimonial game, t shirt sales etc, will be going to Brian Tinnion.

Quite right too. I'll be flying over from the US if at all possible to support whatever testimonial game is set up in his honour. And before anyone bothers me about "players not deserving all that money, no loyalty etc etc etc" don't bother. I'm not interested. Tinman has delivered more than enough special memories over the years for me to want to show him some support.

The official Brian Tinnion testimonial t shirt - 2004's 'must have' item will be available soon .. hopefuly before Christmas. A snip at £10.

The front will look like the one in my avatar, and the backs will come in 2 different designs.

Number 1 will say:

BRIAN TINNION

11 YEARS

500 GAMES

1 CLUB

TESTIMONIAL 2004

Number 2 will say:             

TINMAN

IS A ###THEAD

TESTIMONIAL 2004

But formatted better than that, obviously :-)

They'll be available in the Club Shop,  in the bars before games and outside the ground .. providing I get some volunteers to help sell them.  If anyone is interested in supporting Brian's testimonial by giving up half a hour before a game, please drop me a PM.

Like this, in fact:

t-shirtbacks.jpg

And the P&P price you were going to work out is?

I'll use you as a test if you like. I'll buy an envelope for the shirt, take it to the Post Office and send it to you. You can reimburse me for the costs when I know what they are. I'm guessing it'll be round about £2.

Then there's my time of course. I charge at £100 an hour ;-)

<br /> I'll use you as a test if you like. I'll buy an envelope for the shirt,  take it to the Post Office and send it to you. You can reimburse me for the costs when I know what they are. I'm guessing it'll be round about £2.

Then there's my time of course. I charge at £100 an hour ;-)

You will need a big envelope for my XXL and increased postage so I will send a cheque for £13.00. The one on the left please, just so the locals will wonder.

I will PM my address.

Cheers.

Archived