IGNORED

Who Was The Most Promising City Player

94th Minute

Kyle ALlock is his name. I have seen him play many times for the academy. Ryan Harley who i htink played right back had a good game, scorer of the first goal. He normally plays in midfiled for the academy and stands out like a sore thumb! He is a natural and i think he will make it!

Obviuosly LEROY was a class apart, but the others have got a while yet, but thats the standard they have to get too.

Ryan Harley who i htink played right back had a good game, scorer of the first goal. He normally plays in midfiled for the academy and stands out like a sore thumb! He is a natural and i think he will make it!

The last two times I saw the reserves I thought Ryan Harley looked very good.

Give him a professional contract! B)

Kyle Alcock is a good player but he has got a real attitude problem which could land him in trouble at some point.

Another good player who didn't play much against Utd but has been in the reserves a fair few times is Sam Bailey. He scored a cracking diving header against Stoke under-19's the other week and is a decent kid as well.

Kyle Alcock is a good player but he has got a real attitude problem which could land him in trouble at some point.

Another good player who didn't play much against Utd but has been in the reserves a fair few times is Sam Bailey. He scored a cracking diving header against Stoke under-19's the other week and is a decent kid as well.

You obviousley dont know sam bailey very well then!

Naa, he's alright most of the time - quite disappointed he's palying right back though - very good player.

Archived